Awoo.

TSS: Attention: TSS Commenters

Dreadknux

It'd actually quite sad that some people have problems with opinion and stuff

The following sentence is a fact.

The previous sentence is an opinion.

HeadExplode.gif

The URL says Sonic Stadium, but this topic looks like 4Chan! What's going on here?!

But just to say something on topic, cause I is a good child :P, that I have noticed some annoying stuff in the comments. There's always a fight when it's Sonic news and it's kinda annoying cause I only scroll down to see what other people think; not page 4 of the same old: "SONIC ADVENTURE SUCKS SONIC HAS BEEN SHIT SINCE HE WENT INTO THE 3D's" arguement.

• Thumbs Up 1

IF A GAME HAS SONIC IT IS AUTOMATICALLY GOOD DO NOT BADMOUTH SONIC HE IS MY LOVER.

They're not destined to start a fight if you choose not to argue with EVERY... SINGLE... PERSON... who says that they don't like something about Sonic/SEGA. Everybody has a different opinion on Sonic and just because it's DIFFERENT... FROM... YOURS... doesn't make it wrong. That's why it's an OPINION... not FACT. I assume that you played Binky's game and you didn't get any of them right.

I'm not arguing about opinions, I haven't even argued with anyone about SEGA or Sonic because I know they are opinions. My comments related to such things are "why are you no a Sonic site saying that every game since 1994 is awful". I'm saying that it's annoying how many people are constantly commenting on a SEGA related fansite about how bad SEGA sucks. that is trolling. I did try to play but my computer can't run it.

And no, I don't think that every game that has Sonic in it is automatically good. I haven't even bought a Sonic game in almost 2 years because all the ones that have come out weren't very fun in my eyes.

Sorry if this comment is rather rude but I didn't appreciate your making fun of me when I was just asking a question.

Edited by Edge
  • Thumbs Up 2

I did try to play but my computer can't run it.

Upgrade your flash. Then, you'll be a wiser person and won't ask silly requests of the site's administrator ever again.

Upgrade your flash. Then, you'll be a wiser person and won't ask silly requests of the site's administrator ever again.

My flash is upgraded. It just wont run, I've tried it on Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Internet Explorer, I guess it's just that my ISP is AT&T. And I really don't find that a silly request, I guess it's just my opinion. Although I have seen several people requesting such things all over the fanbase.

But just to say something on topic, cause I is a good child :P, that I have noticed some annoying stuff in the comments. There's always a fight when it's Sonic news and it's kinda annoying cause I only scroll down to see what other people think; not page 4 of the same old: "SONIC ADVENTURE SUCKS SONIC HAS BEEN SHIT SINCE HE WENT INTO THE 3D's" arguement.

My point exactly.

Edited by Edge

My point exactly.

Then ignore it. The fights start from the people who reply to those who choose to be negative.

So, yeah. Stop.

Then ignore it. The fights start from the people who reply to those who choose to be negative.

So, yeah. Stop.

Good point Slingerland, I'll do my best to stop (unfortunately others will do it, but at least it wont be me). Sometimes I forget the best advice which is to ignore things like this. Thanks for reminding me Slingerland.

Edited by Edge

Perhaps it is only opinion that some Sonic Stadium commenters cannot tell the difference between fact and opinion.

Actually it is for the most part! (opinion~ FIX'D!)

Edited by Edge