Awoo.

Strange, and....kind of horrible Sonic music vid.

Dr. SEGA Monkey

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Badnik Zero

• Dr. SEGA Monkey

• agoodusername

• SHAX Hedgefox

Popular Days

I couldn't make it past 35 seconds of this...

Who's idea was it to turn Hydrocity Zone into a friggin construction site? At least that's what it looked like... By the way, is it just me or does one of those guys in the beginning look like Sylvester Stalone?

Edited by Edge

I know next to about what qualifies as a good rap, and even I can see that these rhymes are whack.

Sonic the Hamilton.

Charles Hamilton is not that bad. It's my duty to support him as a Sonic fan. But I think he stopped using Sonic tunes as of late.

But....but Wonderman is amazing. Wonderman is cheesy as hell, BUT it's actually catchy and well made.

Charles Hamilton is not that bad. It's my duty to support him as a Sonic fan. But I think he stopped using Sonic tunes as of late.

He still uses them:

• Thumbs Up 2

B...but... I like Wonderman! ...even though they did made Hydrocity into a water-plant type thing. It's so damn catchy and hey, it's about Sonic!

This rap... type-thing... is hardly about Sonic at all! Actually, I couldn't really tell what it was about at all!

And is it just me or does the guy in the freeze frame look kinda like Charles Barkley?

Edited by Dabnikz

But....but Wonderman is amazing. Wonderman is cheesy as hell, BUT it's actually catchy and well made.

B...but... I like Wonderman! ...even though they did made Hydrocity into a water-plant type thing. It's so damn catchy and hey, it's about Sonic!

I was mainly referring to the video. The song kicks ass, and is probably the only other memorable song by Right said Fred besides I'm too sexy. Plus it has the SEGA pirate.

BUT, that doesn't excuse it from being incredibly cheesy, and with the most annoying british accent I've ever heard, in the beginning. Hydrocity did look better than the game though.

The Rap song sucks though. I couldn't get past 30 seconds of it.