Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

In this topic, we talk about what music we're listening to. That is if you're one of those people who listen to music while browsing the internet.

Here's how it workds

(Insert song title here) - (Insert band or artist title here). You can also add the album name if you feel like it, though that's not compulsory.

For example: One More Magic Potion - Ensiferum

So what are you waiting for? GO! GO! GO!

Edited by SHAX Hedgefox
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • Nice Smile 1

Dreams of a absolution - Crush 40. :D

Wut? Crush 40 never made (or even cover) DOAA you mean Bentley Jones *real name Lee Brotherton*

anyway I'm listening to SEGASonic Radio so whatever on above :D

Edited by Shaddix

I'm listening to the new Disturbed album, Asylum. Pretty good, for the most part. And it's pretty easy to relate to, as well.

Man, why had I not listened to these before.

Edited by DarkOverord

West End Girls - Pet Shop Boys (Although, i am singing to it on Singstar, That still counts :P )

• Thumbs Up 1

Whirlwind of the Withered Blossoms (Chapter 2: Forgotten Ancestors) by Kataklysm. Good stuff, I like the more modern albums too, but I sometimes miss the old Kataklysm.

Got my iPod going on shuffle right now, currently playing is:

7 Days to the Wolves - Nightwish

<3!

Night Falls ~ Evening Star - ZUN/Team Shangai Alice

From Touhou 7.5: Immaterial and Missing Power

I love this theme, it's slightly dark and devious =D Suiting of the Character.

Edited by DarkOverord

I'm at Disney right now and they have iHomes in the rooms, and the quality is so much better than anything else. I can actually hear every instrument clearly, it's cool. I've been sitting around with the Rebuild of Evangelion 2.0 soundtrack playing. Really great music. Specifically, I'm listening to Give Me Wings. Probably not the best choice to play during the most awesome part of the movie, but it sure is pretty.

Not one song, but Green Day as a whole. Preparing for their concert tonight. ;D

Say what you will about them, that they're washed up and whatnot, but I don't care. They're awesome.

I found myself enthralled with the

last night and can't stop listening to it. It's distinct, catchy, versatile, and has a kind of ethereal, reflective quality to it-- It's perfect 8-bit music. And to think, I was about to completely miss out on it because I tend to mute my flash games. Turning it up during the credits out of curiosity wasn't a regretful decision. x3

Not one song, but Green Day as a whole. Preparing for their concert tonight. ;D

Say what you will about them, that they're washed up and whatnot, but I don't care. They're awesome.

From what I've heard they play like 3-hour shows every night, so I'll bet you have one heck of a time.

As for what I'm listening to... been listening to a lot of Muse lately, seeing them in October. :D

Daily Repose - Team Shanghai Alice and French Bread.

From Scarlet Weather Rhapsody. I love playing along to this on guitar and keyboard. I've had it on loop for a while now.

I'd always thought that it was called Usual Days, and ZUN has no part in it, it's Tasofro only :3c

God dammit, now I'm listening to SWR music. Speicifally this:

Flawless Clothing of the Celestials - Tasogare Frontier

It's probably bad I've typed Hisouten and Hisoutensoku so many times.

from the new album; "Self Preserved While The Bodies Float Up".

Massive. This band needs more recognition.

Edited by Columind

Right now, I've got the soundtrack to Transformers: The movie, playing. No, not the Michael Bay one, the 1986 Animated masterpiece. And there is a LOT of hair metal music on here.

Seriously, it's got Eric Idle from Monty Python playing a robot with a Genghis Khan moustache spouting sitcom catchphrases while 'Dare to be Stupid' by Weird Al Yankovich plays in the background.

From Touhou Hisouten ~ Scarlet Weather Rhapsody

Man, this is a brilliant battle track and it needs a lot more love, there's barely any arranges of it, it's sad D8

I'd always thought that it was called Usual Days, and ZUN has no part in it, it's Tasofro only :3c

God dammit, now I'm listening to SWR music. Speicifally this:

Flawless Clothing of the Celestials - Tasogare Frontier

It's probably bad I've typed Hisouten and Hisoutensoku so many times.

All I know is that ZUN did some of the soundtrack. I can't specifically remember what, though. And yeah, sometimes it's called Daily Repose, apparently.