Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

Don't mind me, just fanboying over here. the original Build The Cities was amazing, but wow, Tristam is a god. <3

The "complete" soundtrack to Sonic 3 & Knuckles (including beta tracks and tracks from the Sonic 3 Complete hack by Sonic Retro)

I love "Bowser's Galaxy Generator" from Super Mario Galaxy 2. That beginning alone always gives me excitement.

yup. The track used in the trailer for Fire and Ice. *monstercat fanboying intensifies*. :D

I've been listening to a lot of music from these games lately. Really, really makes me want to pick them up during the summer sale :P

I've recently been in the mood for more retro, melancholic music, so here's something you've probably never heard of.

I actually have one of my own mixes on repeat lately, along with the new Giorgio Moroder album. <3

There are time when I absolutely crave one random song. It'll get into my head during my shift and it'll stay there until I get off work. That song today was "Bruises" by Train. I don't like Train or country music, but I absolutely adore this song. I could possibly listen to this one song all night. I love it so much! It just makes me happy whenever I hear it on the radio. As silly as it may sound, this song makes me want to frolic in a beautiful meadow under the grace of summer sunshine. 

Train [featuring Ashley Monroe] - "Bruises" 

As of now I've wandered away from the adult contemporary and back into heavy metal! God, I love the hell out of Century Media. They are, by far, my favorite record label. They never fail to offer me exactly what I want. I've been going back and forth between that one song and this one below:

Heart of a Coward - "Hollow"

The newest single, "Hollow", from the British djent band, Heart of a Coward. I didn't know about them until last year when I picked up their latest album, Severance, and was absolutely overjoyed with it. I swear, these guys sound more like Demon Hunter with each passing release. Not that I mind. It just amuses me.

The DK Rap. Specifically Grant Kirkhope's version. It is glorious.

I prefer it to the Smash rendition, which Kirkhope played no part in.

I can't stop listening to Yuga Battle!

Edited by Failinhearts

Discovered an music composer named Yousake Yasui. Heard his music before but I never knew him until recently. 

Has that Sega Genesis vibe to it. I love it

Several of my favorite Kingdom Hearts songs compiled into one beautiful mix, I can't get enough of it.

But especially Dearly Beloved BBS.

But especially Destiny Islands.

But especially Lazy Afternoons.

But especially Namine's theme.

But ESPECIALLY March Caprice!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3H1H-8cfps

Found a new favourite. Tropical Summer by GUMI. Been listening to Hanatan's cover of it, lately. I love her work so much. <3

I'm currently listening to the Death Note OST. It's surprisingly great. There's some amazing tracks such as L's theme and N's theme.

New(ish) Major Lazer track and the brand new Summer Was Fun track, so different but both so damn good!

I have moved onto listening to the Wolf's Rain OST. There's amazing tracks. Stray is my favourite.

Damn it! Being as an Ocean did it to me again. I listened to their new self-titled album, and it's making me all emotional. All their music does this to me, and yet I keep coming back for more abuse. I can't keep doing this to myself. They just know where to hit the hardest, and they're relentless. 

In case you don't know, Being as an Ocean is a melodic hardcore punk band with Christian lyrics which tackle hope, compassion and forgiveness. It's not often I find a band like this that leaves behind such an impact. They're monsters. Either that, or I'm a masochist. 

Being as an Ocean - "Judas, Our Brother"