Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

Funky tune. Could say it's better than another Andromeda this month...

Also, this song is not related to the galaxy. It is, in fact, related to an old nightclub in London.

God, I can't wait for Humanz.

Since I'm working on an Angry Birds story for SSMB Heroes Academy, (The message board's local role-play)  I'm looking through the soundtracks of Angry Birds games. After they left the orginal games, they really started to expand.

By the way, none of these songs are going to be in said story, so that I don't spoil it.

Been finding music from trailers:

This was the song that played during the Nintendo switch NFL commercial.

This was the song that played during the trailer for the Captain Underpants movie. The beats are groovy in this one.

These are my bops currently. Have Hard Times on repeat since it came out. Same with Told You So! Can't wait for the album, it's going to be lovely.

Bendy and The Ink Machine song: This song is really groovy!

Also have been listening to the Rush soundtrack- 

And Rush Adventure soundtracks for nostalgia-

I AM THE GHOST
HA HA HA HA HAAAAAA

It's punk, it's hype, and it's damn good. And it has Grace Jones! Damn!

• Thumbs Up 1

I've been listening to some Deltron 3030. It's all pretty damn good. I'm enjoying Virus, though, so here it is. Might become one of my album recommendations one day...

• Thumbs Up 2

• 5 months later...

I think it's time to bring this topic back! (Hell, i'm surprised it's been quiet so long!)

In my quest to buy vinyl, i've been listening to a lot of older albums over more recent stuff, which means i've now listened to the whole album that Chic produced for Sheila, which includes the much loved Spacer. But rather than be typical and post that, i'm gonna post this instead. It's literally a song about credit cards and i freaking love it. 

apart from that i've kinda been addicted to Brand New Field from the iDOLM@STER SideM game/anime, which is so so good :heart_eyes:

Damn, this thing is big, but represent exactly how I think electronic music was meant to be:

There also some short version, for example the Need for Speed version is just 4 minutes, and another version is 9 minutes, but 11 minutes it's so amazing!

• 2 weeks later...

Despite being such a shitty film, Transformers: The Last Knight's soundtrack is a freaking thing of beauty.

We Have to Go, which plays during the climax is such a powerful piece. The Last Knight's soundtrack is filled with that delicious violin work that rises and rises for good emotional impact.

Well, I've been using this past hour for some music jamming. So, after listening to Alien Ant Farm, then Smash Mouth, then Dschinghis Khan, this is clearly the next logical step. 

Fits right in. 

• Thumbs Up 1

My grandmother's cat, Raymond, passed away today at 3:51 EST. Seemed like the most appropriate song for the occasion.

Gonna miss ya, Little Boy…

The wonderful melodic verses with the repeating "coffee" line:

eDdsWiD.gif

The rest of the song:

LQvjwQk.gif

I do like this Hot Chip album a lot, though. Top tunes.

• 3 weeks later...

I blame my sister, although it does combine 2 of my favourite things Asian pop & EDM. ahahaha

Cavalera Conspiracy - Insane

This is the 1st track off the new album by Cavalera Conspiracy.  If you guys know me, I enjoy this kinda music a lot.

4 minutes ago, Foxboy Mick said:

Cavalera Conspiracy - Insane

This is the 1st track off the new album by Cavalera Conspiracy.  If you guys know me, I enjoy this kinda music a lot.

That's actually pretty good. I'm not a fan of most modern death metal so that's something coming from me. Although it can be said that does have more of an old-school sound to it, vocal style especially reminds me of crossover stuff.