Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

Currently I've been listening to Spark the Electric Jester music like MiniBoss 4, Sunset Heights and the others. Enjoying it too much heh. ^_^

Aside from Sonic Forces music, these guys are my current obsession:

And I'm currently beyond excited for their comeback~ <333

• 3 weeks later...

The beat of this song is the biggest reason why I love this song. The story of the song really relates to me since I have been getting ups and downs in my life, Also the artstyle, the simple drawing design is really charming and a joy to my eyes

Hands down my favorite song from the original Twin Peaks. So eerie and I love the synthesizer.

• 2 weeks later...

A remix of Burn My Dread from Persona 3, by Michael Phalm.

It's crazy amounts of good for so little amounts of views.

I'm legit so happy for J-Hope from BTS that his solo mixtape HOPE WORLD has done so well, breaking a few records along the way. Basically had the whole EP on repeat since it dropped yesterday. I rarely fanboy over anything these days but man alive. :heart_eyes:

baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby baby

IT'S STUPIDLY CATCHY, AND THE RAP IS SO GOOD

Just Good Friends is not one of my favorite Michael Jackson songs by a long shot, but for some reason I got such a craving to listen to it. It's not as exciting of a song as it could be, but there's still a lot to love about it.

• Thumbs Up 1

I've been listening to this magnificent man alot just lately , though I am a life long fan. This song is just beautiful. Pop your headphones on and just lose yourself in this track.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jekyll and Hyde - Five Finger Death Punch

I've literally got a playlist of this and playlists other bands on Youtube. Great for when I surf or need to in general focus.

• Thumbs Up 1

This has been completely stuck in my head. A happy and bouncy song for a dancing spin-off game to a rather depressing game, which really highlights the happier vibe this game has.

Plus, it's been 12 years since the game this is a spin off of has come out, which is why there are a few lines about how lines how long it's been.

On 07/03/2018 at 9:44 PM, Monkey Destruction Switch said:

Just Good Friends is not one of my favorite Michael Jackson songs by a long shot, but for some reason I got such a craving to listen to it. It's not as exciting of a song as it could be, but there's still a lot to love about it.

For some reason I’ve only just read this. Just Good Friends is one of my favourite MJ songs ever. It reminds me of the music you’d hear during the start of quite a few 80’s movies lol 

EDIT: Apologies for the double post. Couldn’t get the two to merge for some reason.