Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

Strange how I'm so into anime yet I stay out of the anime based topics.

Well...actually, it's not strange. I know why I do it. I'm avoiding spoilers, watching and reading the stories at my own pace. But that info is for a different thread, this is about music. This is probably the only place I feel comfortable in sharing my music preferences due to music snobbery being an ever present thing around me. I love my family but why do they have the need to belittle or otherwise openly insult the musical preferences of each other?

I've grown ever so fond of the first opening and ending music from the anime Gintama. I haven't actually had a proper listen to the others yet but the first ones I totally love. The upbeat and fast paced nature of Prey.

Also has a slight mystical tone to it, if that makes sense. Yet Fuusen Gum is my favourite of the two and I've heard two slightly different versions of it.

I remember seeing the English lyrics of Fuusen Gum and noticing how it had a sarcastic quality to it. If I recall correctly, a part goes something like "Life like a bad joke."

Can't remember where I learned that or how to find it again. Maybe a different youtube video would have them in?

Pentagon, even being 2 members down (One is basically exiled from the agency after dating another singer, the other is out with medical issues), Pentagon are still absolutely fantastic, and Sunmi, Consistently fantastic tracks and her latest album is full of 100% bops. 😍

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Don't know what it is, but there is something soothing and relatable about this song. Just kind of something I can close my eyes to and forget the world for a moment or two.

DO YOU REMEMBAH

such a lovely song, and it's lodged into my head

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

While i'm not a massive fan of Dua (New Rules was played WAY too much), I am a fan of her consistantly good pop songs, and unsurprisingly her with BLACKPINK is a bop. :raised_hands:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm no fan of LoL, (or moba's in general) but holy moly this is one hell of a track. The AR usage is pretty on point as well. It helps that 2 of the featured artists are part of a favourite K-Pop group of mine too. Jeon Soyeon's raps are sublime. 

• 2 weeks later...

Lately, I've been listening to these four songs off The Anix's newest album. I'm just really digging them and digging this sound lately~

It also helps that a LOT of The Anix's music reminds me heavily of Mass Effect, one of my favorite video game franchises xDD

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...