Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

Recently I've been listening to this. Just something that I like listening to at times lol. A nice tune.

• 2 weeks later...

Sadly, I often forget to listen to Xscape, which is a mistake. This song is amazing and the original is even better than the remix.

• 2 weeks later...

More korean releases, a few different styles though. (I'm also sad that i just got into Loco and he's off to do his mandatory Korean army enlistment) 

• 2 weeks later...

The next group from the company that helped make BTS, Tomorrow x Together finally arrived this week, and oh my gosh. The video, the song, them, everything is so ridiculously on point. 😍

Arni Village: Home. Played the game years ago and wanted to listen to the music again. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Mr. Blue Sky

This song makes me feel so happy! And the song itself is so happy, too! I love it~!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The whole of BTS' new album is a magical masterpiece, so of course i'm still listening to it basically on repeat the last (almost) week. Favourites beyond the title track, Boy With Luv. are the two tracks below. I still can't believe me and my sister managed to get VIP tickets to see them again, and at Wembley Stadium of all places. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Currently listening to this. It sounds great and I think I got my highest score in this level. Very relaxing.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Seeing NCT127 in London on Sunday so i've had my playlist for them on most of the last week or so!

Other than that i've been addicted to this, i think i'm becoming a sucker for cute songs.