Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

More Pet Shop Boys for me, I've become rather addicted in the past month, but at this moment, I have "Building A Wall" on, from their Yes album :D

I think my signature covers it pretty nicely.. :P I'm also listening to...

A_Tribe_Called_Quest_-_Midnight_Marauders.jpg

^Classic album.

freddie-killa.jpg

^Up and coming artist to the mainstream, my favorite song of this EP is Rock Bottom with Pimp C.

dj+shadow+endtroducing.jpg

^Not very big on instrumental albums, but DJ Shadow's definitely encouraging me to go out and find more.

I'm now listening to Pendulum 's Immersion album, Specifically The Island (Part 1) at the moment, One of the best albums of the year though :D

Geese ni kissu - from Fatal Fury Image album.

I wonder how many times this thing got remixed, it's got to be like SNK's Icecap Zone theme.

All I know is that ZUN did some of the soundtrack. I can't specifically remember what, though. And yeah, sometimes it's called Daily Repose, apparently.

Eh you can tell what's ZUN's and what isn't. Tasofro's work has a more professional feel to it (Normally they get people to play instruments), however, ZUN's music is well, ZUN. So basically, Iku's and Tenshi's themes, including the last spell theme. Everything else is Tasofro in SWR :V

It's Yuyuko and Youmu's battle theme from Mystical Chain. The gameplay is alright, but the music is well worth a listen!

Currently listening to the Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 soundtrack playing on my iPod, I bloodly love Jun Senoue work on Episode 1 soundtrack =D.

Edited by Shaddix

Super Mario 64's soundtrack. Every single song in the game is beautiful art. It's like, every Mario game he's been involved in before this has continually outdone the previous one in the music department. Then SM64 arrives, and it's the climax. Nothing can ever top this.

Why doesn't Koji Kondo ever make full soundtracks these days? Is he too busy sitting on his huge pile of cash to do much else than music direction and contributing a scant few tracks here and there? I mean, I still like Galaxy's soundtrack, but come on. Come on.

From what I've heard they play like 3-hour shows every night, so I'll bet you have one heck of a time.

Oh yes, it was incredible. They played for practically 3 hours straight, taking requests, pulling people onstage (and Billie Joe Armstrong giving that one girl his guitar so much jealousy aragagaghg) and even playing excerpts from other well-known songs (not by them) like Satisfaction, Highway to Hell, and Hey Jude.

At one point in King for A Day, every member of the band sings the same part of the song in their own way, and Billie walks over and takes over their instrument while they sing.

After seeing them, I'm listening to Bullet in a Bible, an album recorded from a concert from their American Idiot tour in Milton Keynes... and I have to say, Green Day were so much more energetic (and profane) over here.

But then again, this was the last concert in their 21st Century Breakdown tour, and in the words of Billie, they had "saved the best for last".

Two encores and Tré Cool wearing a bra for the win.

Edited by Ovarloard

"CIRCUS PARK : ORIGINAL ver." from the Shadow the Hedgehog soundtrack.

Most of this soundtrack is overdriven powerhouse "meh" but this actually ranks very, very highly with me (both versions). It really is great, fun music.

Very Sonic-y. Which can't be said for the game.

"CIRCUS PARK : ORIGINAL ver." from the Shadow the Hedgehog soundtrack.

Most of this soundtrack is overdriven powerhouse "meh" but this actually ranks very, very highly with me (both versions). It really is great, fun music.

Very Sonic-y. Which can't be said for the game.

Hell, NIGHTS was more Sonic-y than Shadow the Hedgehog. Which is funny when you realise the exact same team who did Journey of Dreams, did Shadow as well.

Speaking of which, I've got the NiGHTS pinball theme, from Sonic Adventure playing right now. A.K.A "Message from Nightopia" from the original game.

Richard Jacques - Rusty Ruins Zone Act 1 from Sonic 3D Flickies' Island :D this song always calms me down it's that relaxing and bloodly awesome <3 :)

Edited by Shaddix

I remember renting a Sonic X dvd once (Don't look too much into that) and seeing a trailer for Mega Collection PLUS. I immediately went out and rented that game, and it blew my mind.

And THAT's how 3D Blast (Or Flicky's island, whatever your poison is) became one of my favourite, underrated Sonic games.

So apparently Green Day had a Broadway musical created using songs from American Idiot and 21st Century Breakdown. The songs sound really good with multiple people singing, and it's strange (in a good way) to hear female voices singing some of the songs I've become accustomed to hearing Billie Joe sing. I've added that album to my massive Green Day playlist, and the entire playlist (everything from Green Day + everything from their fake band Foxboro Hottubs + that album) is now playing on repeat.

just in case you couldn't tell, I'm a massive American idiot Green Day fanatic.

Edited by Ovarloard

So apparently Green Day had a Broadway musical created using songs from American Idiot and 21st Century Breakdown. The songs sound really good with multiple people singing, and it's strange (in a good way) to hear female voices singing some of the songs I've become accustomed to hearing Billie Joe sing. I've added that album to my massive Green Day playlist, and the entire playlist (everything from Green Day + everything from their fake band Foxboro Hottubs + that album) is now playing on repeat.

just in case you couldn't tell, I'm a massive American idiot Green Day fanatic.

DERP DERP I'M A REEEL GREEN DAY FAN CUZ I KNEW THEM FROM DOOKIE DERP DERP

You serious? A musical? Wow. That's...............odd

Lucretia - Megadeth.

DERP DERP I'M A REEEL GREEN DAY FAN CUZ I KNEW THEM FROM DOOKIE DERP DERP

You serious? A musical? Wow. That's...............odd

It is kinda strange, but hey, it sounds good, so whatever. :P

Also stopping my Green Day binge for a bit to listen to some Sonic and The Secret Rings soundtrack.

Let The Speed Mend It confirmed for god tier music