Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

I was at a friend's house for a day or two and her roommate played this. I'm sure I've heard this song, years ago. I never realized how awesome this was.

Edited by Dabnikz

"Oil Ocean Zone", from Sonic the Hedgehog 2.

No remix, no updated version, no Crush40 cover... just the classic tune.

*sigh* Ah, nostalgia. :)

Never played Sonic Rush but I really love this song, it's such a awesome track maybe the only track I like from Sonic Rush soundtrack I've listened to besides Leaf Storm beta music =)

Yeah yeah, I know it's Nu-metal and all, but this and Break Stuff are the only Limp Bizkit songs I like, I swear! Nookie is f***ing annoying.

'Sides, I've been playing NHL Hitz 20-02 lately, and this just happens to be the opening music.

I'm listening to this doujin album for Mother 2 (EarthBound), called Sea-Cat Walkway. The first half consists of arrangements (some of them vocalized) of tunes from Mother 2, while the last three tracks are original works. As is the nature of doujin albums, this is extremely obscure and hard to find, but as of this writing, the entire album is on YouTube.

is my personal favorite of the album, which is an arranged version of Onett's theme. If you are a Mother fan, I RECOMMEND IT TO THE HIGHEST DEGREE.

Girl Talk's Night Ripper. Imagine hundreds of familiar hooks and melodies (alongside countless ones you've never heard of) mixed together into an ADD-esque 40-minute trip made of awesome. 80's pop hits mingle with gansta rap mingle with metal riffs mingle with indie classics mingle with contemporary hits mingle with 90's eurodance mingle with you get the point. At the moment I'm hearing the best damn thing that the godawful My Humps has ever been associated with.

Here are the first ten minutes of the album or so, set to animated gifs. You owe yourself to check the awesome - and it doesn't even scratch the surface of the journey.

Edited by Flint

Mariko Nanba - White Acropolis ~Snowy Peak~

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=HxDYhFPRv9I

I bloody <3 Mariko work on Sonic 06 it's so amazing =D one of my favourite tracks from the game next to Kingdom Valley ~ Lakeside and Water~, ah this is why Sonic 06 can be good sometimes because of the the fantastic music =)

Edited by Shaddix

Right now, as in right this very moment?

The Lovecats by The Cure, pre-ceeded by Close To Me.

<------ The Lovecats

<--- Close To Me

(Requires Spotify)

If you have ever watched yu Gi Oh Abriged, you may have heard two fo the characters singing "Stand By Me". Its now stuck in my head. You listen to it now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lR1GEefbtQ

This song...THIS SONG is so fucking amazing I don't know why I don't have this on my iPod It's fucking amazing makes me wanna go buy Mirrors Edge again (wish I didn't sell it now) but it's so amazing this song just can't get over why I haven't listened to this song in ages SO AWESOME :D

This song is catchy as hell, and surprisingly isn't full of Jingoism, which is what I was expecting full force when I read the title.

Oh yeah, and it was Hulk Hogan's entrance theme. That explains everything.

This song is catchy as hell, and surprisingly isn't full of Jingoism, which is what I was expecting full force when I read the title.

Oh yeah, and it was Hulk Hogan's entrance theme. That explains everything.

Urgh I use to hate hearing that every week when Hulk Hogan came out on Smackdown around 2003 - 2005 <_< at least he got a better entrance theme in TNA ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFXGSCOkdXQ

*Starts doing Jeff Hardy epic entrance dance*

Urgh I use to hate hearing that every week when Hulk Hogan came out on Smackdown around 2003 - 2005 <_< at least he got a better entrance theme in TNA ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFXGSCOkdXQ

*Starts doing Jeff Hardy epic entrance dance*

Speaking of Jeff Hardy, wasn't this his entrance theme at one point?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6H69fcHWfM&ob=av2n

Kick.....Ass.

Speaking of Jeff Hardy, wasn't this his entrance theme at one point?

http://www.youtube.c...9fcHWfM&ob=av2n

Kick.....Ass.

Nope he never used that song as his Entrance theme but the song was used for the build up video to Royal Rumble 2008 to face Orton for the title

Currently listening to TNA iMPACT 2010 theme song Change Me" by Phather & Sun and the Holy Ghost

Great song always gets me pumped up for a night of TNA action =D better than Smackdown & Raw's currrent theme songs Nickelback & some unknown band Let Roll the song called XD :)

Edited by Shaddix

Nope he never used that song as his Entrance theme but the song was used for the build up video to Royal Rumble 2008 to face Orton for the title

Currently listening to TNA iMPACT 2010 theme song Change Me" by Phather & Sun and the Holy Ghost

Great song always gets me pumped up for a night of TNA action =D better than Smackdown & Raw's theme songs XD :)

Yeah. I hate that fucking Papa Roach song that they used to have for Raw. Across the nation was decent, but..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUG0bCjA3BM

I don't think this was actually in the opening, but it still fucking rules. I must've been like 4 or 5 when this shit was on.....

Edited by SHAX Hedgefox

So right now I am listening to Katy Perry's Teenage Dream album. I like this one better than her debut album because it just feels more natural to her than One of the Boys was. The title song from Teenage Dream feels so chill to listen to; it feels like taking a walk on the sand for me.

Yeah. I hate that fucking Papa Roach song that they used to have for Raw. Across the nation was decent, but..............

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=KUG0bCjA3BM

I don't think this was actually in the opening, but it still fucking rules. I must've been like 4 or 5 when this shit was on.....

Errr no I was talking about Nickelback (Raw) & the Let Roll (Smackdown I dunno the band name) songs, that was the best theme for me To Be Loved..., P-Roach is the fucking bomb if it wasn't for the Raw theme 2005 to 2009 (and Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 PS1 game what has Blood Brothers fucking tune) I wouldn't be going to concerts each year to see them,buying (for downloading XD) there albums and having my online name being the lead singer surname here on the interwebs but I liked Across the nation but never All Together by Anthrax but I'm not into trash metal though.....yeah enough of that XD

In a Linkin Park mood today and I really love the The Catalyst dat techno trance sound is really awesome need to download the album =)

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=fOYp1MoWyJo

Edited by Shaddix

In a Linkin Park mood today and I really love the The Catalyst dat techno trance sound is really awesome need to download the album =)

Fuck that. Buy it. Buy the CD+DVD package now. It's amazing and the experience becomes so much better. Such an amazing album shouldn't even be subject of downloading.

anyway

I want to bear Deadmau5's babies. Dat beat. DAT BASS.

You guys need some "real" music. :lol:

I'm listening to Hypnotica by Two Steps From Hell:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtBll0rh4nM

I'm mainly listening to this so I can better my own symphonic orchestra music by paying close attention to the instruments being played, and boy it is not an easy task as the challenge is keeping a good ear on the instruments that blend and mesh with the other instruments to where it's like a whole different instrument altogether.

Anyway, this is some really epic orchestra if I do say so myself, especially the beginning part. It starts off as foreboding and powerful with the Double Bass and the Cellos (and maybe the Tuba and Trombone which might be blending in with the other two), and then it gets really rapid and intense with the Trumpet, Violin, and Viola before the bass instruments crescendo back into the song and get louder when the Trombone makes an entrance in the piece. And the epicness only continues from there.

Really good for a type of war scene. B)

Edited by ChaosSupremeSonic

Fuck that. Buy it. Buy the CD+DVD package now. It's amazing and the experience becomes so much better. Such an amazing album shouldn't even be subject of downloading.

I am going to buy the album but I always download them before I go out and buy them Try (in this case listen) before I buy something I've always done =) XD

I've got Papa Roach playing at the moment playing all there albums from Infest to Time for Annihilation

200px-PapaRoach_Infest.jpg200px-Papa_Roach_-_lovehatetragedy.jpg200px-Gettingawaywithmurder.jpg200px-Paparoachtheparamoursessionsdeluxe.jpg200px-Papa_Roach_Album_Cover.jpg200px-TimeforAnnihilation.jpg

So much awesome <3

Edited by Shaddix

You guys need some "real" music. :lol:

In what sense?

So I pretty much love this band and their debut album. The band's contribution to Gorillaz were really cool but the magic in these guys are their own songs.