Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

Foxy Foxy, what's it gonna be?

So yeah, Annihilator right now. This vid (not made by me) was taken last Sunday, and I was there. These guys give away a great show. Every time.

Here's another one for ya all:

Frostbite Cavern, by Wolfblur/Wolfy. C: Well, playing it in Rock Band 2.

Also, Epic Lag (live) by Freen in Green; because I have to mix it down... ahah

I actually don't like the original song he took the riffs from in this song. But this version is actually pretty good, especially the latter part, imo.

Edited by SHAX Hedgefox

I really love this song such a great piece of music it's one of the main reasons why I love 80's music more than most of the shit we get nowadays, oh why did that fucking ringtone frog murder such an epic 80's track too (along with the Knight Rider theme) =|.

I've had this song stuck in my head all day today.

Ahh, Number of the Beast was a good album. I mean, it's not as good as Piece of Mind or Powerslave, but it's definitely one of Maiden's best albums.

Eat your heart out, girls! Hands off the merchandise!

Sacred Worlds by Blind Guardian, the version from their At The Edge of Time album. I didn't think the version they did for Sacred 2 was bad, but this is better than the one in the game in every way.

싱랄라 (Sing la la) by 거북이 (Turtles).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdBipSIl2qs

This group's music is just infectious, and this is easily one of my favorite songs next to several of their songs that I like, such as Bingo, YA!, and If I Were You. Not to mention their easy to follow lyrics helped me with my Hangul pronunciation. :D

Sad to say that the guy who raps died a few months after this song was released for their fifth album back in 2008. ;_;

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=jMCPZTRLZs0

Do you think Hardy was better as a heel, or a face?

Both heel & face Jeff are very awesome, love it more when he heel since it's rare to see Jeff has an heel wrestler =)

Currently listening to this song which I will quote from another topic =)

Game:Tomb Raider II

Song: Main Theme

Console :Playstation

Such an beautiful track which makes me all relaxed & sometimes does bring a tear to my eye because it's so amazing which is even more amazing than the original Tomb Raider theme I have on the other page =). Same goes for this track below.

Everything by flashygoodness. All of his songs are fantastic, but some I'm listening to in particular are Candylusional, Pulse Compression, and Starry Blue Infinity (Kirby Mix).

Honestly. Anybody who cares at all about chiptune music owes it to him/herself to listen to this guy. This is how you compose a melody.