Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

A song that has been stuck in my head since I had first heard it.

It is from Machinae Supremacy's new album:a View From the Edge of the World.

Indiscriminate Murder is Counter-Productive

Michaeljacksonthrilleralbum.jpg

Just started listening to Michael Jackson's amazing album Thriller truly amazing music I just love it <3 I'm just getting in the mood for MJ new album Can't wait it to be released it's been too long since a MJ album has been released =)

I''m listening to MJ's Thriller album once again XD Good god this album is just so gawd damn Good!, Great!, Awesome!,Outstanding!, Amazing!!! I just love it one of the best albums EVVERRR <3 <3 <3 <3 <3I has Human Nature on from the album =) <3

What do you get if you put HBK and Sonic the Hedgehog together? Whatever it was, it'd probably sound something like this.

what are you doing hitoshi sakimoto that is a guitar you don't play guitar stop being so silly and get back to your endless strings compositions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAclVpYzBTw

Slagsmålsklubben - Vidrige Ajjabajja

Quite possibly one of the absolute most memorable psuedo-chiptune pieces of music of all time.

This means, in short, that you should seriously consider watching the video embedded above, rather than ignorantly scrolling past it and promptly leaving the topic - I know exactly what happens. >:(

So many tears we've cried - So much pain inside - But baby it ain't over 'til it's over...

Edited by Dabnikz

I'm honestly surprised that this thread has lasted so long. I guess people really do have nothing better to do than post whatever music they're listening to, :lol:

Obsession - Animotion

I've been in a big Bentley Jones mood lately since he been uploading quite a few new songs on to his channel So I'm jamming to ST4LK3R,http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK0LEwoDx0A(YES HE FINNALY FINISHED THIS SONG) and

=).

Can't wait for his new album to be released =D.

Edited by Shaddix da Immortal Enigma

Playing Aquarium Park Zone music from the Sonic Colours soundtrack on my iTunes one of the best Sonic Tracks in the game next to Planet Wisp <3 and it goes when reading Sonic Universe off my PSP =).

So I'm done with listening to every (complete) Kirby OST. Every single one. Well, almost every one - unless someone can redirect me to a game rip of the unknown Kirby's Toy Box for the Satellaview...