Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

http://youtu.be/zdYpTakQK-w

I've been playing this in lieu of Grid 2's OST when I get the chance.  Lead-foot's should not play this while driving in the real world.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2WRzIuXXhk

Best remix of song in Sonic Advance 3, ever.

New Televisor. Eeeeeeee....!! *happyhappydan* :D

Are You Ready For The Sex Girls? from Revenge Of The Nerds. 

I can't seem to find a suitable video, but the scene this song is from is priceless -- it's a great bit of juxtaposition. Enjoy the song; it's infectious!

• 7 months later...

Wow nobody has listened to anything for a whole year :o 

Currently listening to the Metal Gear Rising vocal OST :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFGuuncdAEI

I need to finally play X series, seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMPnawUNz5o

I'm sure everybody knows that one of the best sides of Sonic 06 is its music. And it doesn't lie. Aquatic Base, despite the level being pretty repetitive, always feels a bit sad and really immersive. I just wish this kind of music would be made more in the games (But don't get me wrong, I still love ya, Othani.).

Less than a month remains until the release of a new album from my favourite band. Here's yet another one of their latest singles from the upcoming record:

^Apparently, they've really become obsessed with anthropomorphic outcasts and intelligent mind-controlling foxes lately.

Who knows? Perhaps they'll even get hooked on Sonic games and start worshiping Tails... Unless they're already secretly doing that. :P LOL

a few tracks i've had on repeat a lot this past week for me. 

and finally, My favourite Nu-Disco duo, Televisor!

Finally saw Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods today, and absolutely loved it. Really dug FLOW's insert song, "HERO: Song of Hope," which plays during Goku's and Beerus's fight, so I sought it out. Love super-energetic, optimistic songs like this. Their take on "Cha-La Head-Cha-La" was pretty good, too, but I don't think there's much they can do to top the Hironobu Kageyama original.

As of right now I'm listening to the new single, while watching the accompanying music video, from American progressive metalcore band Erra. I really love these guys; and it's nice to see them receive the acclaim they rightfully deserve. Their new EP, Moments of Clarity, is so very promising of so much good to come! I'm very glad that their new vocalist, Ian Eubanks, has proven to be a worthy replacement to Garrison Lee. I had my doubts at first, but Ian fits their sound like a glove. He even sounds enough like Garrison that there are times when it's almost as if he never left in the first place. I'm just happy that Erra still has Jesse on board to both sing and offer his own sick guitar leads. I know enough people think his style comes across as incongruent with every other facet of their style, but I really feel like it works to serve as a counterpoint. I love it! Anyway, I love this band with all my heart, and I want more and more people to know they exist. ^_^

Erra - "Warrior"

• Thumbs Up 1