Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

This soundtrack is so amazing, I swear. 

I go on these tangents where I just listen to one song from it over and over and over again before moving onto a different song from the same soundtrack and then falling in love with that one too.

Seriously, whoever made this soundtrack really knew what they were doing  :wub:

For the better part of my night I have been listening to these two songs in particular:

This first song is an acoustic cover of a song from Australian post-hardcore outfit The Amity Affliction. Christina is probably the first person I turn to if I want to listen to an acoustic cover of practically anything. This song in particular puts me in such a good mood and makes me feel so wildly happy. I just feel the need to share this song with as many people as possible!  

Christina Rotondo - "Pabst Blue Ribbon on Ice" [acoustic cover]

This last song is the single off the debut album, Psalms, from American progressive deathcore band Lorna Shore. I really like the Evil Dead vibe they're invoking with this video clip. The music and video are both positively sinister, and I absolutely love it! If this song is any indication, then their debut is bound to bring them a lot of good press from the metal scene.  

Lorna Shore - "Grimoire"

Solaris Phase 1 from Sonic 06. Is it strange that I like that song a little bit more than Solaris Phase 2?

Solaris Phase 1 from Sonic 06. Is it strange that I like that song a little bit more than Solaris Phase 2?

No because it's objectively betterrrr~

It's the only Phase 1 I like more than Phase 2

When U2 was in their prime, they were fucking unreal. The Joshua Tree and Achtung, Baby! are considered to be two of the greatest albums ever released, and for good reason - listening to those two albums from start to finish is an experience that any music fan would enjoy. 

However, while I'm in a minority opinion here, I think their best album is War, which is where many people say they began their climb to the peak of their career. I also think it has the best album cover of all time, but I digress on that point. 

War is a lot more politically amped than their later albums, which, considering this is U2 we're talking about, that's really saying something. The difference between War and their later albums is that War is much more unapologetic about the themes it's taking on, going for a very direct and on the nose approach. Later U2 albums are much more subtle about the message that the lyrics are trying to convey, and while I personally don't think it lessens the impact of the message they're going for due to the way it's executed, I think it affects the music itself by making it less intense.

To put it shortly, later U2 albums take a more Gandhi-like approach to the message they're trying to get across while War feels like it's full of piss and vinegar about the themes it's taking on - and for that, it'll always be my go to U2 album.

Love the original love this remix from the one and only Bentley Jones under his Phunkstar alias :D

also, this remix of the Swedish eurovision entry this year, again, original is magical, Love this remix giving it an EDM edge!

So, I was listening to some Soundgarden and I stumbled across this old favorite of mine. It inspired me to revert to my last avatar and change my member title to match :P Regardless, though, it's a good song from a great band.

so i'm listening to this because it's relevant. and catchy. and actually quite nice to listen to. not to mention, it's hilarious.

• Thumbs Up 2

I feel as though I'm so out of touch with music nowadays. I mean, I've been listening to songs that came out 3 years ago without my knowledge. :/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEABPD4wNCg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ba_qTPA4Ds

But these two songs, man! I swear they're all that's been going through my headphones over the past few days. Great stuff to drive to as well. Also, I highly recommend you check out All This Time by Fox Stevenson if you haven't already. That's been a pretty addicting tune for me as well.

Listening to Hidden World's music from Sonic Lost World. Easily, one of my favorite tracks from the game.

I forgot how good of a soundtrack this game actually had.

This, wow. This is music I can get down to. So freaking good.

Brendon Urie is the best damn live singer I have ever heard. Even better than Michael Jackson. God, he's so good!

EDIT: Even better example:

omg this man

Anyone remember Legend Of The Guardians: The Owls Of Ga'Hoole?

I remember the score, and it is goood.

Well, I was just listening to If Everyone Cared by Nickelback. And also In The Lead by Crush 40 so that's something.

Currently listening to all of the gradius soundtracks. Also listening to a few older castlevania soundtracks.

Queen Conchita, loved her performance on the final of Eurovision, addicted to this.

You know, I think I might have a slight obsession with the soundtrack to this game.

I listen to Live and Learn as I work on making something playable in RPG Maker VX Ace. There's just something about the song that makes it pleasant to listen to whenever I'm working.