Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

Right now I'm listening to Blue Cheer, which was an American rock band that formed in 1967. They are known to be one of the most influential bands ever, being one of the pioneers of heavy metal. They have also been important in the development of other genres like punk and psychedelic rock. 

Their cover of Summertime Blues is considered to be the first true Heavy Metal song ever, way back in 1968. 

Seriously, these guys are fucking sick. Too bad they are a bit obscure. Why do the best freaking bands always seem to be not known by many? :P

Finally got myself the last of The Megas' albums, Megatainment and History Repeating: Red and Blue. I just really like this band, my current favorites from these albums are I'm Not the Breakman, I Refuse to Believe, History Repeating Pt. 2, and Evolution of Circuitry. 

• 2 weeks later...

This song about 3 mins in I don't know the name of. 

If anyone knows the name could you tell me~? ;A; It reminds me of a Touhou remix and I wannnts it~~~~~!

Edited by KazunaRei
Trying to fix link

So since Skylanders Superchargers came out a couple of days ago, we finally got to hear the theme. Skylanders music has been consistently great, with people like Hans Zimmer and Lorne Balfe on board every year. The theme this year is just as amazing, definitely one of my favorites from the franchise! Now I just need a full version without the Main Menu loop...

hnng. I posted the preview of this before, but yeah. I can't get enough of this monstercat release. Gives me vibes that remind me of "I Remember" by Kaskade/deadmau5, which is still one of the best progressive house tracks ever.

Gotta love new Vicetone, and on Dim Mak too. :D

also, CHVRCHES' new album is absolutely fantastic, and the Deluxe even has Get Away on it which is spectacular.

I've never actually seen the anime this comes from, nor do I remember how I originally came across this track (I think it was a Sonic Generations video, actually). But it's so awesome and adrenaline-pumping. Kind of makes me wish Sonic had more music like this.

aka "You're gonna have a bad time" theme.

I wasn't actually sure if I should post this, Death by Glamour, Spider Dance or Battle Aganist A True Hero/Spear of Justice. They're all too good.

But... when it comes to Megalovania...

IT MAKES YOU SO FREAKIN' PUMPED. It's the same feeling I had when I was listening to You Will Know Our Names from Xenoblade. Sooooo addicting and awesome~!

Argh, Pegboard Nerds totally switched it up for this track from their EP of the same name. And all for Cancer Awareness. <3

Oh boy, my god this song is like my favorite off of Linkin Park's album Living Things! It's called In My Remains, this is also what I am listening too. I just love this song, it's so catchy, and it makes me feel good. :) PS It's a live performance. :D