Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

Saint Pepsi - Enjoy Yourself

So random, yet glorious. He knows where he's going anyway.

Edited by AC/H&M

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5vhvnlIYzE

For some reason this video does not want to embed itself. >:L But the song is "I Dare You" by Bea Miller. I heard it on Radio Disney a few hours ago. I have no idea who she is, but now that I've listened to this, I think I'll listen to a few more of her songs. She seems quite new to the music business. But yeah I really love this song. Miller's voice is amazing. 

Edited by ElectricAngel

I love this piece. Such a great sendoff song to such a great Doctor. (Especially when you translate the lyrics.)

This music video reminds me of Japanese music videos for some reason. :V But it's a nice song. I just listened to it for the first time now. It's so catchy. 

I heard this song on the radio as I was driven up to Sydney before my interview. (There's another I heard, but I can't remember it very well... but I really wanna find it.)

A song I pretty haven't heard since I was a little kid just came on the radio - Eminem's Lose Yourself! Super fun :3

• Thumbs Up 1

The members of Stalaggh/Gulaggh have one-upped themselves by now incorporating atonally played classical instruments and, scariest of all, the shrieks and screams of women and children: 30 children from a youth mental hospital (it took them over a year to get permission to record them) and a group of what one Gulaggh member calls “damaged women,” by which he means rape victims and ex-prostitutes.

Kind of a damn shame that Rustie's second album's really lackluster, but this track slams. The bass, the trap, Danny Brown's high speed raps, definitely the highlight of the whole thing.

Fun fact: Cartoon Network used the instrumental of this song for one of the Gumball bumps.

Already shared this in a status update earlier, but I figured I may as well post it here too.

To be honest, the only thing I can say about this is... Simply amazing.

It's a damn shame they didn't make a new version for GT6.

• Thumbs Up 1

According to my playlist I was, am, and going to listen too are these songs. (:

Previous song: Jillian (I'd Give My Heart) - Within Temptation.

Current song: I'm The One - Christine McVie

Next song: In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida - Iron Butterfly

The song that's going to play when I make my entrance into my formal/prom (not kidding, I chose this song to be played when I enter the building xD)

Currently listening to this:

Edited by Haalyle
  • Thumbs Up 1