Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

Before you get any ideas, I fucking hate Star Trek, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF "THE NEXT GENERATION".

Seriously, Locutus of Borg was both hilarious and menacing at the same time. I don't even know how that's possible

I used to listen to these psychos in high school.

Girls from 7-11 stay up all night

Twenty four hours a day

I said girls from 7-11 stay up all night

Seven whole days a week

I said girls from 7-11 stay up all night

And I can get a discount~

She may not be good looking

She may not be good no no no

She may not be good looking

But she stays up all night awoo hoo hoo~

Lol, crazy people. :lol:

Kurohyou's soundtrack's pretty awesome. Fits perfectly with the Yakuza games despite most pieces being composed by new people.

Kinda wondering what happened to Hideki Sakamoto, Norihiko Hibino and Keitaro Hanada, though. They've barely been involved with the series for a while now.

What was that tiny chips? You all want to fight with me? This is best idea!

Listening to Reaching for the Stars. This song is fucking wonderful.

No, I'm not talking about that abomination of a "song" by Cash Cash.

is where it's at. I don't know why this guy isn't on every single person's playlist right at this moment.

Since I've only just bought it, I'm listening to James Blunt's new album Some Kind Of Trouble. It's really, really good, some of his best work to date and definitely my favourite album of his so far. I could post any track from the album so far and praise it, but this one seems to fit my mood right now, so here's Best Laid Plans...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jWW0-Run_g

I really like the way Blunt's songs flow, and his voice seems to me to glide smoothly across the surface of the music in a really beautiful way. Or perhaps it is the music that glides beautifully across his voice, I can't tell.

He sounds amazing though.

I've been listening to Halo: Reach soundtrack lately. It's the best OST out of all Halos in my opinion and undoubtedly one of my favorite soundtracks in any video game.

I've had mp3s of that and other CCS dubbed songs from Australia, always thought they were rather interesting takes on the originals. It still infuriates me that CCS never got a proper English dub.

One of my favorite parts of DMC4. Love this track like crazy.

Edited by Snatcher2047