Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

Remembering Father is such a beautiful song from Ninjago's score.

Spoiler

And I love the rendition done when Zane dies.

The Pokémon X/Y OSTs. Fantastic writing, even if its not the best in the entire series. I really like the 'Friends' sets of songs, the variations of tone and instrumentation. Perfect.

I've been listening to a lot of zebrahead lately and I gotta say I feel really dumb for not getting into more of this bands songs back in 2006 when they did his world because they have lots of great songs, such as this one that I can't for the life of me get out of my head lol

After getting really obsessed with the Scott Pilgrim books and the soundtrack for the game (SINCE I CANT PLAY IT), I took a listen to the band that composed the game's soundtrack.

Anamanaguchi.

Holy shit they're amazing, this is "Endless Fantasy", a album they did in 2013. My personal favorite track is Pastel Flags, it and the rest of the tracks are fun and exciting joyrides that can definitely get you pumping and moving.

MURRAY GOLD, YOUR MUSIC IS SO GOOOOOD. I love it in Doctor Who when there's vocalizing in Murray's tracks. It has so much more of an emotional grip.

• 2 weeks later...

The first MSA video for Ghost was freaking amazing. This is just as good. <3

Just found out my sound is actually working on my computer at the moment, so I'm listening to the main theme of Mario & Sonic at the Rio 2016 Olympic Games... even though I have the game on 3DS xD

In a Tron mood. I liked the movies, the soundtrack for Legacy especially.

I remembering staying on Legacy's main menu for minutes and minutes just hearing "The Game Has Changed".

Made a Sonic GMV with this song, but decided not to upload it... yet.

I never thought the day would come where I would say: "I love the score to The Angry Birds Movie".

But I do. I really do. Now if only the entire score would see an official release because this medley isn't enough.

I have to resort to listening to the behind-the-scenes stuff to listen to some of the tracks.

"HyperParadise" by Australian duo Hermitude is probably one of the best instrumental albums I've ever heard. I'd definitely recommend this entire album, especially if you like sick beats. For starters, these two songs are ones I used for my fake Toonami bumps on my YouTube channel.

I'm listening to a song by a &I, a brony electronic artist who has a really unique style. Man, I haven't listened to him in way too long.

• 2 weeks later...

Lately I've been listening to the Lanayru Mining Facility Past music from The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword. So good heh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This theme is so upbeat, it cheers me up. Plus this version is sung by the Straw Hats themselves. :D

Quite an apt song as i've not posted since April at all.

Love this collaboration and you can hear parts from each artist in it. Definitely an amazing way to celebrate 5 years of Monstercat! 

• Thumbs Up 1

Trying to organically get back into the indie pop and folk genres after dropping out of the music scenes for a while. Saw this band on Monday, so I guess I'm starting off right.

And bought a new record!

Another day, another Tamil song I've gotten addicted to.

Today's latest hit song from Kollywood is Thaarumarru Thakkaalisooru for the upcoming movie, Veera Sivaji. What I like about this song are two things, the peppy, energetic beat that D. Imman is usually know for nowadays and the lead singer, Simbu. Which is surprising since I'm not a huge fan of his singing but Imman managed to make it work, and hats off to the guy for that.

As you probably could tell by now at this point, I'm particularly excited for the release of Kabali, a crime gangster film that's coming out at the same day a familiar party will start as well. So I'm gonna choose the most popular song in the album because it's hype AF!

This song is just oozing of badassery and I freaking love it. The composer, Santhosh Narayanan, is probably one of my favorite composers in the Tamil music industry and this song is a huge reason why. Those hardcore guitar riffs, the powerful and flaming hot lyrics provided by Arunraja Kamaraj and of course the minor but effective usage of the great Superstar's lines just makes it the complete package. 

Just freaking love Tamil music man!