Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

I'm listening to Frigid Hearts, produced by Circus-P, sung by Avanna...yeah...a Vocaloid. I've recently, uh, kinda gotten a bit into Vocaloid.

...And what started it all was watching a terrible Sonic fan animation for giggles that happened to have iNSaNiTY for its music.

I don't know what to say for myself. Let's face it, there's nothing I can say.

17 hours ago, AdventChild said:

Song makes me very misty eyed nearly every time.

This is my number one jam on ukelele! Advent, you and I are the AT squad.

• 1 month later...

The Starbase song from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3: Mutant Nightmare's version of Turtles in Time.

It's not the original song, but it's quite good in its own right. Wonder if I should track down a copy of Mutant Nightmare?

Should I be ashamed, idk xD

I don't love the vocals but the instruments and tune are pretty cool, I dig that hard rock stuff. We all need a little edginess in our lives every once in a while, amirite!?

• Thumbs Up 1

39 minutes ago, SurrealBrain said:

The Starbase song from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3: Mutant Nightmare's version of Turtles in Time.

It's not the original song, but it's quite good in its own right. Wonder if I should track down a copy of Mutant Nightmare?

Nope. Not worth it. I should know, I used to own it when I was a kid, and I beat it too................................stop laughing at me. 

I've been listening to this remix of Your Best Nightmare from Undertale called "I Just Can't Understand". I'm not an Undertale fan, but I'm a fan of this musician and happen to really like this song. Its a got a twisted industrial feel to it.

It's been so long since I've listened to this, I'd practically forgotten about it!! It's such a fun, cheery, funky tune.

Right now I'm listening to Doc Severinsen's rendition of "In The Mood". If you've never heard of the song I'm sure you've heard it in movies and TV shows but don't know the name of it. It's a great spin on the original, most well known version preformed by Glenn Miller. It's a little more jazzy and is a lot more horn heavy, especially the trumpet because Doc is a trumpet player. When Doc plays his solo it's really amazing. He's like a machine. He's just playing for like 30 seconds without breaking. It's really great. https://youtu.be/PcOilfm_yyE

• 4 weeks later...

While i've been a mild fan of Jarre over the years thanks to my dad, buying vinyl again made me want to listen to his albums again now i'm older. Yeah, his stuff is phenomenal, Forth Rendez-Vous is probably one of the most joyous tracks i've ever listened to, and the live version is just stunning.

• 2 weeks later...

Heard this while watching Jackie Brown, and I've been listening to it nonstop. Some damn fine music.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've been obsessively listening to the Hamilton Original Broadway Cast Recording since August, It's really starting to consume much of my spare time, haha. If I'm not listening to that, I'm probably listening to some form of Sonic music.

Just really like the Limbo animation style of this vid and the song is really great esp. being based off a Ray Bradbury book. *Sigh...I miss dance music like this than current EDM that sounds boring 95% of the time.

• Thumbs Up 1

Michael Jackson's Smooth Criminal, an awesome song that I associate with Halloween for some reason (you'd think it'd be Thriller, lol). I've also been listening to Alien Ant Farm's excellent cover. Sometimes I wish I could mold the two into one even perfecter Smooth Criminal, but they're both so good in their own ways at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember being really addicted to this song back when I heard it in Little Big Planet's trailer. Still find it really catchy to this date, lol.

Wolfgang Gartner has been absolutely amazing with his releases this year, a magnificent album and now this amazing track with John freaking Oates of Hall and Oates. <3

Easily the best part of the piece of shit TV Special LEGO calls "Ninjago: Day of the Departed" is the always great songs from The Fold. Including this one, which is probably my favorite Fold song of 2016.

Ever since I saw the N.W.A biopic a month or two ago, I've been getting into rap quite a lot.
Here's a couple of tracks in no particular order.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Even though it doesn't echo the way a lot of people are feeling (myself included), great new release by Oliver Heldens, which in turn is promoting Watch Dogs 2 :P

• 4 weeks later...

I've been listening to the soundtrack of Anarchy Reigns (SEGA), and I found the song that perfectly describes Zeena from Sonic Lost World.

Side-note: Both Fei Rin and Zeena are voiced by Stephanie Sheh and have extremely similar personalities. Bandy Leggz is the singer, BTW.