Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

I decided that it's been too long since I last found some Classic Music to add to my moderately small playlist. I've been listening to too much game music, Bossa Nova and Jazz while I was studying.  

I found this peculiar gem from J.S. Bach. I love the Harpsichord so much. 

An amazing rendition of Monti Czardas. That crazy plot twist in the middle was amazing! It's not the fastest version, but I really like her use of tempo. 

Her rendition of Schindlers list is also fantastic. Will look more into her works. I think these're quite representative of what I found while I was ill. 

My jam RN

Alex Lahey rules.  Also this video was probably the last place I was expecting to see a dreamcast complete with copy of skies of arcadia. 

One of the owners of a great local vinyl shop advised me to check out this funk/disco track from the early 80's, absolutely brilliant for the whole 10 minute length, produced and with a vocal section by Stevie Wonder, absolutely classic.

I'm in a musical high right now, it's always a good feeling when a song like this is the first thing I'm listening to. Just straight up badass, there's nothing else for me to say.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Recently I've been listening to Tekken Tag Tournament 2 music like Coastline Sunset. I just don't get tired of it and I like listening to this and other music in the evening a lot.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

New Jamiroquaiiiiiiiii. also, a new helmet/hat thing. Which is freaking awesome, even though I loved the original, which is featured at the end of the video. :D

• Thumbs Up 1

A friend got me this rather fantastic album called Vessels by a band called Be'lakor. It's a sort of melodic death metal/prog rock thing and I'd highly recommend it if you like your music heavy and interesting http://belakorband.com/

So I found out about Snails House...been listening to them all day...whoa. O_O

Also, general edm tip, follow proximity on YouTube. That's good shit dude

• 2 weeks later...

Don't make fun of me... please. :(

I just... I just like this one even though the game it was featured in is garbage.

11 hours ago, Gregtaku91 said:

Don't make fun of me... please. :(

I just... I just like this one even though the game it was featured in is garbage.

Don't sweat it man, I like this one too

I finally listened to the whole of Chess while re-installing my PC, this song is still a standout though!

I've been listening to Don't let me down by the Chainsmokers... a lot.

I'm really liking the instrumental as well.

A Sky Full of Stars is nice too-

gday

new gorillaz

like, 20 minutes ago

i just keep listening

• Thumbs Up 2

When it comes to my musical highs, I just listen to whatever albums just came from good ol' India and a very notable track really clicked very quickly.

This song mixes traditional Indian musical instruments with the modern electronic beats you hear in most pop songs, and those lyrics yoh; those are damn good lyrics yoh! Tamil is a very poetic language if you ask me and this song really shows it off (there is English translations to the song in the video so don't worry about it :P). 

And you're probably wondering who made this track? That's the thing, no one knows. It's a really interesting marketing tactic if you ask me, it's been the talk of the town in the Indian streets on who is this "Mr. X" so in a way, the movie is getting a lot of attention. 

So yeah, good Tamil song yoh!

• Thumbs Up 2