SHAX Hedgefox

What music are you currently listening to?

I've been listening to the soundtrack of Anarchy Reigns (SEGA), and I found the song that perfectly describes Zeena from Sonic Lost World.

Side-note: Both Fei Rin and Zeena are voiced by Stephanie Sheh and have extremely similar personalities. Bandy Leggz is the singer, BTW.

I decided that it's been too long since I last found some Classic Music to add to my moderately small playlist. I've been listening to too much game music, Bossa Nova and Jazz while I was studying.  

I found this peculiar gem from J.S. Bach. I love the Harpsichord so much. 

An amazing rendition of Monti Czardas. That crazy plot twist in the middle was amazing! It's not the fastest version, but I really like her use of tempo. 

Her rendition of Schindlers list is also fantastic. Will look more into her works. I think these're quite representative of what I found while I was ill. 

11 hours ago, Gregtaku91 said:

Don't make fun of me... please. :(

I just... I just like this one even though the game it was featured in is garbage.

Don't sweat it man, I like this one too