Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

I never knew there was an English dub of that song. It must have deterred male audiences away since those were part of Nelvana's target audience when editing the show down. I can't stand listening to those lyrics, though.

Was playing some Sakura Wars (V) : So Long, My Love today and even completed the game (my 4th completion, 2 on the imported Japanese version and 2 on the Wii English version) and have been listening to the music from it today.

Warriors On The Earth* by The New York Assault Troupe

* It goes by many translations, but that is the official English title given in the game's end credits

Kiss Me Sweet (END THEME) by The New York Assault Troupe

Oh, SEGA... how do you always make such great end credits songs/sequences?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJpkQWbarKo

These guys are pretty amazing. Of all the current metal bands that have made it big, these guys deserve to be on near the top of the list. I mean, it's heavy, unique, and way more catchy than a lot of the crap we're subjected to...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82mia_AU7oM&feature=related

James Labrie (vocalist of Dream Theater) has also done a pretty great job with his side-project. He needs to write more Dream Theater songs :D

It lasts for a whole week. Go bonkers.

Anyway, I'm listening to a charming little number from Ojamajo Doremi called

(spelled in romanji, for whatever reason) by Nami Miyahara. Contains good English.

IIIIIIIIII REMEMBER! I remember, don't worry. How could I ever forget, its the first time, the last time we ever met

But I know the reason why you keep your silence up, no you dont fool me. The hurt doesnt show; but the pain still grows

Its no stranger to you or me. JU-JU! JU-JU! JU-JU-JU-JU, JUJUJU!

Been listening to more OCR goodies lately. Seems like every time I visit there, wow another awesome tribute.

However lately there are more originals that can be found. Its alot like a treasure cove, dive deep enough and you'll find even more treats.

And a bit of bit-bopping BT tunes as well. =D

I was wondering how many people take a listen to the songs we post, and if is this just the playlist exhibitionist thread.

I was wondering how many people take a listen to the songs we post, and if is this just the playlist exhibitionist thread.

I listen to a few of them, but I usually only comment on those I totally see standing out. It's a good way getting into new music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiuOf8J9BHg

On a bit of a Gorillaz binge since they're releasing a new album for free this Christmas, I love this cover they made a while ago.

I just started listening Set Your Goals over the weekend. They've just taken New Found Glory's place as my favorite pro pop-punk band.

I've been getting into Ryan Farish lately:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-pwJra_Hq4

Awesome work music.

Wow! This guys work is phenomenal =O. It stirs up so many nice memories and feelings in a person,it would be very inspirational for me to listen to well doing art work.

Thanks so much for posting that :3

(I love his "Clouds of Heaven" and the powerful feeling in "Storm Chaser")

What I'm listening to ^^

Edited by BlueSonikku

What I'm listening to ^^

I challenge this man's claim of "Most Relaxing Music Imaginable"

Man I need more ambient music

Edited by Carbo