Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

I'm listening to The Essential Michael Jackson compilation album. It's currently on Billie Jean. I absolutely love Billie Jean, though at the same time it's one of the MJ songs I tire of the more easily since I've heard it on the radio very often. However, it's still a very powerful song and I generally still enjoy listening to it. The emotions it contains feel really intense to me, and the songwriting is excellent; I do think it's one of the best songs he's made. Billie Jean was the second song involving Michael Jackson I ever heard and the first song of his solo career I ever heard (I had heard ABC before, that's it). (Unless you count a rendition of Bad from a little kids' play!! xP)

Hello everyone!

"Oh Polkadi, it's another Persona track, isn't it?"

What?! NO!!

ok yes sheesh, but it so good tho

From the Phantasy Star Series, an arranged version of the main PSIV theme (Which is my favorite theme from the series).

I've download it from a collection and I've found no one had upload this version yet on YouTube, so I've uploaded myself (This in like... 4 years ago). Nice track btw.

Listening to "The Serenity of Suffering" by Korn. Picked the album up yesterday, didn't realize it had been out for almost 2 years. 

Some music I've not listened to in some time now. Have been getting back into them again, lately.

A certain race is coming up next weekend so I am listening to this soundtrack in preparation for it.

If I didn't know any better, I'd have thought I finally got my dream collaboration of Gorillaz and Daft Punk.

• Fist Bump 1