Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

I always found the history of this song funny. A song made as an advertisement for candy and sweets. The song has survived but the actual recipe of candy that this song was promoting has been lost to time.

• 4 weeks later...

I don’t usually tend towards this type of blues/rock as a genre but this lady’s got style.

They are the Tjiros from Japan.

• Nice Smile 1

• 3 months later...

Well, I really like Kids United and specially THIS song.🔻

On 4/17/2019 at 5:36 PM, Alternate Evolutions said:

The whole of BTS' new album is a magical masterpiece, so of course i'm still listening to it basically on repeat the last (almost) week. Favourites beyond the title track, Boy With Luv. are the two tracks below. I still can't believe me and my sister managed to get VIP tickets to see them again, and at Wembley Stadium of all places. 

Hey, I also love BTS! My mom and I try to learn Korean from their songs (a bit difficult, though).

• Thumbs Up 1

Sharing two tracks. "Memories" defines perfectly the first one, I remember listening to that track back on my first days with video games over 10 years ago, feels pretty nostalgic and really puts me into comfort.

The second one is a re-discover from my favorite band, Julien-K. I think you guys already know my relation with the band so I won't take much time to explain. I already knew this track was good but I usually didn't took much time to listen it. It's exclusive to an EP (and now available on a compilation I own) and for that it usually got isolate from the main tracks. Now, I took more time to analyze it, and certainly gets onto their best tracks and I can't stop considering to play it when I listen to music.

• 3 weeks later...

How can I not love an album whose name is a domain name and with old school HTML in the background of the cover? (And good music too. That's sorta important too I guess.)

This is one of my favorite songs. A punk classic that is quite funny at times.

• Promotion 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have good music taste ok really

(Seriously though - it's easy to fall into a hole of distorted/slightly modified music on YouTube...)

• 2 weeks later...

I feel dumb for not realizing before now that this was found in its entirety. But I'm very happy to be listening to it, I love it! For those who don't know, this was Kurt Cobain's short-lived punk band pre-Nirvana.

• 2 weeks later...

This soundtrack is very good. I especially love how bizarrely great the Game Over theme is.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Classic Fallout music.

I enjoyed the pretty "you're probably gonna suffer and die" feeling from it.

I been thinking about Skillet.

I find it...odd that Skillet is a religious band, becuase my inclination towards a lot of their songs has not been to read the lyrics that way, or at least, not entirely, becuase I have never been able to shake the impression that they're talking to each other.

Male: Who can touch me cause I'm

Female: I'm made of fire!

Male: Who can stop me tonight?

Female: I'm hard-wired!

Both: You make me feel, invincible!

Anyway this song slaps

Found this band pretty recently, absolutely love the mid 2000's pop punk vibe I get from this song in particular. Been great background noise for drawing.

Listening to this album again as I'm a grunge fan. This song is quite good.

Can't go wrong with the King of Pop. Especially his amazing live performances, which are a treat for the eyes as well as the ears.

• 7 months later...

Songs that remind me of Sonic but aren’t really probably related:

Lyrics about a “shadow” splitting a heart in two and dialing a number for a “doctor.” There’s also a terrific breakdown at the end that might sound almost eerily similar to a Live &  Learn riff from the SA2 menu.

I can hear this song playing during Green Forest. It’s got great organic vibes.

I hear Green Hill Zone somewhere in this song don’t ask me why or quote me! 

I hope you enjoy these songs and I look forward to listening to your tunes!

• Absolutely 1