Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

• 3 weeks later...

I need check these guys' original works,(I suspect any singers are collaborative), but as of now, I have 2WEI in mind for their amazing covers.

Remember Survivor from Destiny's child? I just love the more dark take on this, it gives me villain song vibes.

And this? This is some good stuff.

• 4 weeks later...

Flitting between Sabaton's latest album, a bunch of different Sonic OSTs and my folder full of mid-90s anime music right now.

Tryhardninja - "Dragonhearted"

I am still amazed a series that started as a parody actually ended up being a really awesome 4 part story. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been listening to "Pushing Up" from the Kind Words game. It's pretty cool listening to it at night before I go to bed or surfing the web. 

Jazz Jackrabbit 3D OST,Deus Ex 1 OST,Stranger Things Season 4 from Netflix OST on Spotify right now.

Edited by lucasdanielpeterrygal

I'm listening to a lot of ABC these days.  Their album "How to Be A Zillionaire" is one of my favourites!!

On 6/25/2022 at 4:28 PM, lucasdanielpeterrygal said:

This reminds me, I never finished my Jazz Jackrabbit 2 gameplay. Partially because I got so hooked with this tune:

On 7/17/2022 at 2:29 PM, The Great Egg Emperor said:

Honestly, I don't give Avril a lot of respect. Not only did she influence many current artists like Ed Sheeran, Billie Eilish, and especially Olivia Rodrigo, but this song absolutely slaps.

I actually was chatting with a few friends of mine about this subject. We all are heading to our twenties, and we all share a vague memory, almost Mandela Effect like, that once in our childhood (say 5-8 years old) Avril Lavigne used to be a super-star, especially among teens at the time, yet these days anyone barely remembers about her.

I honestly can't really say much because I never went deep into her discography, but Girlfriend is a song which is in constant rotation in my playlists. Your post kinda makes me wonder if I should listen The Best Damn Thing if it keeps this same style of a rock/pop punk style.

To make my contribution to the post, tonight I'm going to see a-ha live, so obligatory Take on Me:

What am I listening to? Only the latest bangers from some of the best bands of our time ☠️🤘🔥

Stand Atlantic and RedHook are both amazing btw if anyone likes edgy music, check out their other stuff 👀

So so good

On 7/19/2022 at 3:16 PM, Solister said:

This reminds me, I never finished my Jazz Jackrabbit 2 gameplay. Partially because I got so hooked with this tune:

I actually was chatting with a few friends of mine about this subject. We all are heading to our twenties, and we all share a vague memory, almost Mandela Effect like, that once in our childhood (say 5-8 years old) Avril Lavigne used to be a super-star, especially among teens at the time, yet these days anyone barely remembers about her.

I honestly can't really say much because I never went deep into her discography, but Girlfriend is a song which is in constant rotation in my playlists. Your post kinda makes me wonder if I should listen The Best Damn Thing if it keeps this same style of a rock/pop punk style.

To make my contribution to the post, tonight I'm going to see a-ha live, so obligatory Take on Me:

I guess also including Britney Spears.

I guess that was NBA Anthem during Charles Barkley Era/Michael Jordan Era.

It reminds me of Sonic the Hedgehog Sonic CD US Stardust Speedway Bad Future.

That song.

Speaking of Jazz Jackrabbit.

I guess it's like listening to Sonic the Hedgehog 2 Final Boss Music.

Edited by lucasdanielpeterrygal

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...