Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

I challenge this man's claim of "Most Relaxing Music Imaginable"

Man I need more ambient music

This is a really nice one too. Kinda reminds me of just chilling in a cafe shop in a big city somewhere watching the people and traffic pass by, perhaps it's raining lightly over cast well you sip a warm cup of coffee.

It's one of the reasons why I love the Chill Channel on Sirius XM radio

Somehow can't stop listening to "Speak to your Heart" from Sonic Colours. It's like, the 4th loop now. ._. Somehow I find it to be slightly more trendier than "Reach for the Stars", and overall better as a stand-alone song. Given the auto-tune fest on both songs I can't say "Speak to your Heart" will last long though. By tomorrow I should be listening something else for sure anyway.

95% of my music library is VGM mostly, so these are the silly music choices I get. x)

Edited by MickX

Dead Kennedys!

I've been listening to rather 'happy music' like Two Door Cinema Club and Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin. Haaaaaaaapppy :3

This:

"X4B The Guardian" by Wada Kouji. Freaking epic evolution song from Digimon Xros Wars. :)

EDIT: How do you embed videos into a post? D:

Edited by Mahzes

EDIT: How do you embed videos into a post? D:

[ media ][ /media ] or [ youtube ][ /youtube ] without the spaces.

Goosepumps all over me. The movie was pretty pants but christ its magnificent score defined it, along with the astounding visuals. Audio-visual harmony at its best. Daft Punk are amazing.

Edited by Carbo

Listening to the music of Metropolis Street Racer. I don't know why I haven't encountered this before - with Jacques and Davis at the helm, this entire game's soundtrack is a straight-up sequel to Sonic R.

even lifts a portion from Green Grove 1 from Sonic 3D verbatim.

Sometimes music videos can be so bad that they're hilarious. Sometimes they can be so bad that they're just flat out terrible. This video falls into the former category.

COWS UP ON MAH LAZER!

I still haven't finished Persona 4. However, I kind of want to do New Game+ in Persona 3 more (which so far I think has better story and music). Hmm...

Christ I've waited for this album the entire year, and by god did it exceed the expectations. Best Alt/Prog/Metal album of the year, quite possibly the best album of the year for that matter.

I still haven't finished Persona 4. However, I kind of want to do New Game+ in Persona 3 more (which so far I think has better story and music). Hmm...

Oh wow. I'll need to check that out, Persona 4 has one of my favorite video game OST's.