Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

Basically the Sonic 3 credits music slowed down. But still a beautiful song.

Edited by SHAX Hedgefox

Found them awhile back, I like her voice. And apparently they have a track that features Brian Blessed, I shall have to invest in it.

We Don't Need No Goddamn City - The Biggest Car in the County. Not the sort of music I normally listen to, but they're a local group and I'm big on supporting the local music scene and I think the song's kinda catchy.

I'm starting to have appreciation for chiptune music now. Especially after hearing this/playing this game.

Morrigan of WAVE never fails to deliver epic Touhou arranges.

Dectet, Nonet, Octet - Morrigan from Symphonic Rhapsody "Peony" -交響狂詩篇 冬牡丹-

A Comiket 79 release that god damn. I wasn't aware there WAS another WAVE album coming out, if I'd have known I'd have looked for it sooner. Seriously. The best <3

Today, I picked up Stereolab's latest (and tentatively final) album, Not Music. Since it compromises of recordings from the time Chemical Chords was being produced, I'd say Not Music is just about as good as its predecessor. Not quite as amazing as the likes of Sound-Dust or Margerine Eclipse, but it's a worthy addition to the Stereolab discography nonetheless.

Heard this while watching Urtheart's stream some time ago and fell in love with this song really love it, pretty good song =).

An extremely obscure tune called Pizza Pie. I'm sure most of you here probably never listened to it or even heard of it. I stumbled upon this song about 4 years ago.

I remember asking about this song on some site. The dude who composed this song notified me by e-mail sometime in 2009, his name is Jules Helzner and he's 90+ years old. Check this song out.

I Miss You - Blink 182

Hell yes man, Blink 182 is the best band in the world.

In my opinion of course.

Right now, I've got the soundtrack to Transformers: The movie, playing. No, not the Michael Bay one, the 1986 Animated masterpiece. And there is a LOT of hair metal music on here.

Seriously, it's got Eric Idle from Monty Python playing a robot with a Genghis Khan moustache spouting sitcom catchphrases while 'Dare to be Stupid' by Weird Al Yankovich plays in the background.

You got the power

YEAH!

Obituary's Godly Beings! This one tremendous and heavy death metal song. It features Slayer-like instrumentation with amazing vocals by John Tardy. Waaaaaaaay different than the last track I shared with you all. Waaaaaaay much different.

There's a part around the 1:14 mark where the vocals sound incredibly low. I can't exactly tell if that was slowed down or John Tardy was able to sound that demonic. :blink: I remember with my last project, there was part where I vocalize "blasts" and it sounds super demonic and deep. So yeah, I don't think it was slowed down.