Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

Man, I lurve this song!

This is something I don't normally listen to, everyone here should know by now that I listen to mainly heavy metal. This song is totally beautiful. This song wins hard.

I little mix tape I found off of one of my favorite blogs. :)

http://miyomimusic.blogspot.com/

^If you like yourself some Japanese hip-hop, hip-hop instrumentals (I adore the beats... and can care less about the words), underground hip-hop, and relaxing music from artists that are a little on the unknown side then this place is for you.

I'm probably the only one that really likes this kind of music but I find it nice, I even listen to it quietly on my MP3 when sleeping as it's relaxing, get's the imagination flowing. I especially like around the 1:15 mark.

Edited by BlueSonikku

Trust me, this isn't as annoying as the 30 second version they play before every episode.

Oh boy. I was trying to remember the lyrics to that song the other day while cycling through all of Season One's songs in my head.

DAMN, this is epic. How am I JUST discovering this band now!?

<3 Pendulum (Can you guess? :3 XD)

Although, I Am always free to talk about them and link people to epic remixes and stuff like it...as soon as they do stuff, i know about it ;D

but yeah...Epic win. Just had that DVD on actually and just finished listening to it :D