Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

So who here likes some goddamn Pokemon.

This is Lavender Town.

And 3rd Gen's Champion theme.

Wait for it to fade in at like 1:00.

Dude hasn't made a remix in 8 months though.

Now this is a story all about how, this thread got turned upside down. Now I'd like to take a mintue, hold your posts right there, I'll show you an e-famous song about a show called Bel-Air.

*Dooooo, do do doo do, do do doo doo dooooo do and so and and so on*

I currently listen to a new Artist by the name of Gangstagrass. The group mixes bluegrass and rap together to make a very interesting combination. I'm pretty sure some of the members on the board have heard of the show, "Justified." I give props to that group and I hope they get more tours around the states as well as other countries as well.

Lupe Fiasco Lasers.

I repeat. I am listening to LUPE FIASCO LASERS!

Lupe Fiasco. LASERS!

My all-time favorite "Mankind" theme. A shame that it was only used for a month and a half.

Edited by Dark Qiviut

I currently listen to a new Artist by the name of Gangstagrass. The group mixes bluegrass and rap together to make a very interesting combination. I'm pretty sure some of the members on the board have heard of the show, "Justified." I give props to that group and I hope they get more tours around the states as well as other countries as well.

Bluegrass and rap? Together? Why that sounds wronger than stickin' molasses in a pig's ear on Sunday! *spits tobaccy*

Listening to my Disney CD I bought. Currently on Hakuna Matata. Ah, childhood memories...

I'm listening to two different songs at once... Why? Becuase I'm trying to wake myself up.

The two songs are Luna By Moonspell & The Phantom Agony by Epica.

Holy Wars... The Punishment Due

By Justin Bieber Megadeth.

Ask the sheep, for their beliefs. DO YOU KILL IN GODS COMMAND?

Dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum-FLASH!......AAAAAAH........SAVIOUR OF THE UNIVERSE!

Edited by SHAX Hedgefox

Dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum-FLASH!......AAAAAAH........SAVIOUR OF THE UNIVERSE!

Edited by gim_gam

"Dadada", the annoyingly stupid-yet-catchy opening song to the Beelzebub anime. >.>

This is the perfect song to play in TF2 when you're the decapitating people as The Demoman. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!!!1!!1!

I am currently listening to...

I'm actually listening to a whole album right now, but that's the song I'm currently on XD