Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

Have gun will shoot-Have gun will shoot!-PINEAPPLE SURPRISE! Katanarama-CHIMICHANGAS!

Woahoah! BANG,BANGBANGBANG, BANGBANGBANGBANG!

I'm currently listening to some anime's soundtrack, one song after the other. Because that specific anime is baws.

Edited by Melru

No one will ever know our names

But the bards' songs will remain

The Bard's Song is by far my favorite Blind Guardian song even if it's not their typical metal fare, or maybe especially because it's a departure from the norm, and Van Canto's a capella treatment really works for this song. Also,

in case any of you have been unfortunate enough not to hear it.

Toxic Holocaust - Wild Dogs.

If you're a metal fan, especially of the thrash variety, you'll appreciate this. Stuff like this rips bands like Metallica a new one. Genuinely aggressive thrash metal.

If you're not a metal fan, you'll wonder what the hell you clicked play for. >_>

Hasbro seriously needs to make an OST of season 1. Now!

I've also started listening to Sonic CD's US soundtrack in more detail. While i still much prefer the JP/EU soundtrack more. The US sounndtrack beats it in some areas. Mainly the boss music. The boss music gives me the chills. It's so eerie.

Edited by MobileChikane

About time Klayton came out with the fourth chapter of this album. Quite possibly the best one he's done yet.

Dreams of an Absolution(2011 Mix) from Trans//lation 2.

Considering buying the album. Maybe.

Heard this one at the end of one of Todd in the Shadow's videos. It was only a few seconds long, but I had to search it up and hear the rest XD

Listening to Nox Arcana and Midnight Syndicate tonight. If you like instrumental/dark ambient music check them out: (I prefer Nox Arcana over Midnight Syndicate though)

I'm listening to Axel Rudi Pell right now. Any of you who listen to Crush 40 MUST know of this band.