Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

A certain little pony with a southern accent has got me interested in a certain popular country singer. I downloaded a Dolly Parton compilation and I'm enjoying it so far.

Aww yeah! This song makes me want to go ride my BMX and perform the same bunny hop stunt over and over and over again.

Billy Joel- The Entertainer

I find it interesting to think of his songs as an ongoing story. The Entertainer is a bad example of this, probably because it's pretty much the sequel to Piano Man and is unrelated to anything else. I guess he didn't want to write about his career anymore.

I have to comment on the very... original... signature picture, Axl.

But anyway, I'm listening to this:

Classy.

Seeing as there's no youtube video or anything else yet, and i don't have these on my iPod yet, i can't do that. So...iTunes Screenshot Powah!

[image Gone Too :P]

Awesome track I was and still am listening to now incoming! :D

I forgot that when I feed my gambling habit with MtGO drafts, chiptune music helps me win games.

Listened to this every match. 6-0 match scores. Flawless victory. It's all skill baby!

Another addition from me, Loving Alex Metric's album of Remixes and Productions ^_^

May as well post this, as i'm listening to the continuous mix of his album now. biggrin.gif

More chiptune to help me win. Even though this is hardcore techno or something, I dunno.

Song is pretty bonkers.

Look at the fucking Album cover.

Voltaire_-_Riding_a_Black_Unicorn_Down_the_Side_of_an_Erupting_Volcano_While_Drinking_from_a_Chalice_Filled_with_the_Laughter_of_Small_Children!.jpg

LOOK AT IT

IT DOESN'T NEED WORDS TO BE SPECIFIED FROM ANY OTHER ALBUM, ONLY VOLTIARE

IT'S FUCKING VOLTAIRE - RIDING ON A BLACK UNICORN DOWN THE SIDE OF AN EXPLODING VOLCANO DRINKING FROM A CHALICE FILLED WITH THE LAUGHTER OF SMALL CHILDREN AND THE BLOOD AND TEARS OF MY ENEMIES

AND THAT'S WHAT THE ALBUM IS FUCKING CALLED

FUCK YEAH, VOLTAIRE

PS The editing system sucks please fix it. I had to edit this fucker like 5 times and it still doesn't look a thing like it does in the box.

Edited by Mr.Awesomest
  • Thumbs Up 1