Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

Every single Queen song. It's pretty obvious why. The one I'm listening to right now at this time of posting though is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cd3fdhRFFR0

A dual mix combining the concert version and original song of the "Heaven" Dungeon from persona 4. There's some happiness yet some sadness in this song, and for some reason it makes me reflect on life in several aspects.

Also game soundtrack version here as well as this comment

This song was played at our wedding, my wife's choice of course. Now every time I hear this song, every beat, the melody, it all speaks to my soul as I reflect on how deep my love is for her. Truly breathtaking.
Epic wife is epic. Edited by Jetronic

I put this on the playlist at work once at random because I like the band.

This song is the biggest earworm. Ergh

Edited by SHAX Hedgefox

I love the drums in this song.

"I'm a reasonable man, get off my case, get off my case, GIT OFF MAH CASE"

Edited by SHAX Hedgefox

Why does this man not co-work for Sonic Team sound department? I mean, THAT ENDING.

Edited by Mr.Awesomest
  • Thumbs Up 1

A pretty obscure and underrated band called Disincarnate.

That's a live version of the song I'm listening to. I couldn't find the studio version.

I'm not normally one for posting in threads like this, but here I am. Nor am I normally one for intro tracks on albums, there are only one or two that I've ever properly enjoyed (usually they irritate me), but this one, taken from (and named after) AWOLNATION's debut album Megalithic Symphony, is just... wow, I love it so much, it sounds amazing and holy god damn it's like an orgasm in my ears. Only obviously it's not an actual orgasm. It's 55 seconds long so disregard the size of the track posted, everything after 00:55 is silence anyway.

Love the Metroid vibe.

Fuck yeah.

tumblr_leut7h1jX61qf8yek.gif