Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

A thought just occurred to me. Why the hell haven't Sonic Youth been asked for their tracks to be used in a Sonic the Hedgehog game? I mean, it only seems fitting.

Go to about 1:30 in to hear the track, shame there's only it being played at clubs on YouTube at the moment D:

I can't get enough of Gun's & Roses from Baccano. The song itself is like a sequel to Tank! by Yoko Kanno. Brilliant stuff.

This song is cheesy, sappy and does NOT fit the movie it was from. You'd expect a movie which is one-and-a-half hours of what is essentially testosterone condensed into movie format to end with either a hard rock/heavy metal song, or an epic orchestral piece right? Instead you get a cheesy, mid-80's ballad. That's like if Schindler's List ever ended with AC/DC, or Grave of the Fireflies ended with "Having a wonderful time". It's just so........WRONG!

But it IS one hell of an earworm.....Sadly. Edited by SHAX Hedgefox

Discovered that there was a Toonami album.

Still surprised how much cool stuff came out of what was basically a set of animations for a block of cartoons.

There's something about Touhou music that makes so much more listenable during the Autumn season yes.

Edited by Edward_Elric

I've been listening to a bunch of Zero-Two remixes lately.

For those of you that don't know, Zero-Two was the final boss of final boss of Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards. (And like Marx, is famous for mindfucking most of the Kirby community with it's appearance alone.)

The song during this confrontation really sets the haunting mood. And of all that I've heard, these two are my favorite remix so far.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4poHExIfDY&list=FLd2Hzprxsebiw_9f1bmei0w&index=4

Edited by 504 YoshiUnity Time-Out

Kinda speaks for itself.

Lyrics:
It's the glare from the reflection
Making patterns in your eyes
It's the looking back in anger
With every second slipping by
Undertow has come to take me
Guarded by the blazing sun
Look at everything around us
Look at everything we've done Please, anyone
I don't think I can