Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

The one music CD I got for Christmas. Thus;

There are others on the album that I prefer admittedly, and I wouldn't have minded some music from G-Sides/D-Sides/other side albums I don't own, but it's still a good song.

• Thumbs Up 1

Since the years coming to an end, I was wondering... what was everyone's top ten songs of 2011?

Mine were:

10) Natalia Kills - Wonderland (Peace Treaty Dubstep)

9) Subsonik - Communicate

8) Feed Me - Blood Red

7) Drake - I'm on One Remix

6) Netsky - Iron Heart (This song got me through working outside during the Summer at my new job, so awesome)

5) Netsky - Pirate Bay (Another song I discovered during the summer that made working outside more enjoyable)

4) Ultima C - Side by Side (I don't know what it is about this song that keeps me coming. I love custom soundtracking my fighting games on my ps3 to this)

3) Shotgun Radio - A bad Place (Minnesota Remix) (Ever since a friend of mine showed me this song I've been hooked. I can find myself listening for hours)

2) Kasper - Trophic Cascade (Same story as above, DnB at it's best)

and number 1 is....

1) Noisestorm and Veela - Ignite (I just find myself addicted to this song. I just feel the lyrics compliment the music so well and it has such a nice flow/feel to it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIWfltave38

A majority of my favorite music is DnB or Dubstep related... I'm okay with this

Edited by LunarEdge

hell girl band indie with wild flag, dum sum girls, and best coast.

aaaaand some nostalgia, because this song always explained how i've always felt and how i've been complacent about it for years. but now that it's taking effect, i'll never break the news. neeeeehver.

I had no idea how I felt about this song when I listened to the first minute of it, but then everything clicked, and my god is this an awesome, original sounding song.

So my favoritest favoritest band, Fun, has a new album coming out next month which I was incredibly excited for because their first album, Aim & Ignite, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4oob-Fdt2s... until they released

of the
on the album and they're nowhere near as great as I expected. (The first being pretty good but hardly the quality of Aim & Ignite, the second being what the fuck is this) But I guess that shouldn't be surprising when they're with Fueled by Ramen now.

Since I'm gearing up for disappointment next month, I've instead started listening to Fun's lead singer, Nate Ruess', old band, The Format, and I've been really enjoying them. They haven't blown me away but they've still got a pleasant sound. At any rate they should satisfy my desire for Nate's sexy voice for now.

My personal favorite of their songs so far:

Okami White Light Majesty - Masami Ueda

an epic soundtrack that fits an epic, epic game.

Nothing beats Rising Sun in my book.

'You and I and George' sung by Rowlf the Dog from The Muppets Show. Truly brilliant lyrics. It takes a true poet to write something as deep and inspiring as this:

You and I and george

were strolling through the park one day

and then you held my hand

as if to say

I love you

we came to a brook

and George fell in and drowned himself

and floated out to sea

leaving you alone with me

Going Home - Kenny G

Kenny G never fails to impress me. His saxophone skills are godlike