Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

For those days when you just want to listen to something that's actually soothing on the ears. smile.png

This theme music is just way too good.

You listen to this and you feel like you're able to take on the whole world!

You listen to Tech N9ne too? Oh shit......

Ive checked out this thread a couple of times but Id never thought Id ever see a fellow Tech N9ne fan.

Hah, I have no idea why Tech isn't more popular than he is. He's so far ahead of most other rappers that its ridiculous. Maybe its the image he projects that scares people off, but its one of the things that drew me in. His last CD was pretty good, though a bit hit-and-miss for me personally. I just preferred his album before "6's and 9's", "K.O.D".

I love his darker themed songs, which is why "Anghellic" is my favorite album of his.

Edited by Legendary Emerald
  • Thumbs Up 1

Hah, I have no idea why Tech isn't more popular than he is. He's so far ahead of most other rappers that its ridiculous. Maybe its the image he projects that scares people off, but its one of the things that drew me in.

Same here, his whole strange theme got me addicted since Im pretty strange myself.

• Thumbs Up 1

It's funny. The first time I ever listened to this band, I thought they were the absolute worst I had ever heard.

However, I never forgot them.

Years later, I revisit their music and have gained a deeper appreciation for the style, and they are one of my favorite American bands. Isn't it funny how tastes change? Music always deserves to be given a fair chance, rather than being written off before the first track is done playing.

Edited by Legendary Emerald

Im currently hooked on a song that, for a time in 1984, all of Europe were partying to. I am of course refering to the masterpiece known as Woodpeckers from Space. The Mega Drive-sounding base is just so damn awesome.

Listening to some video game music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scaCFzlapaU

One of the most epic and awesome final boss tracks I've heard, and this counts Sonic by the way! My only complaint is that some of the instruments sound a tiny bit MIDI-ish to me, but other then that, awesome.

Best version of the airship theme, no contest! It just sounds so powerful and intimidating. I love the ultra fast paced kick drum.

Megattack - Stay With Me

Not the song I'm currently listening to... I couldn't find that one on YT, but I found the last song I was listening to. They're a highly obscure heavy metal band. I love obscure heavy metal!

Why is it that everybody seems to listen to video game music or music that I have never heard of?

So I didn't actually watch this video, but I'm listening to the radio, and I was listening to this song. The video seems quite strange...

Soundgarden - The Day I Tried To Live

The song changed, and now I'm listening to this.

Foo Fighters - These Days