Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

Something different, it's cool. The Offspring!

It's a really catchy song. I'm shocked I missed this song in 2001.

HELL. YEAH.

Dude, The Offspring was my BAND all throughout Middle School! They kick so much ass!

Now you've got me listening to this.

• Thumbs Up 1

I see some Foxy Shazam in here, but I only really like the stuff off The Flamingo Trigger and Introducing Foxy Shazam. His voice seemed to change to me on 'Foxy Shazam' and stuff onwards that I don't really like it much anymore sad.png. They're still a really talented band though.

Anyway, listening to the new Julien-K album as well! Nights of Future Past is my favourite song, so gooood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10N6INkJ9dU

Edited by Marina
  • Thumbs Up 1

I just came across the Vitamin String Quartet. A group of musicians who plays famous songs, even those in the categories of rock, pop, and rap using string instruments. And my god is it incredible.

They made a punk rock song from The Offspring sound somewhat formal. And I love it.

• Thumbs Up 1

Did someone ask for Korean pop music? I think someone asked for Korean pop music.

You're welcome.

I'm currently listening through the entirety of this masterpiece right here:

cover_2213172112008.JPG

More specifically, on the song "Great Gig in the Sky", which comes right after one of my favorite songs called "Time." Give it a listen, the lyrics are nothing less of brilliant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaxrANJnU2E

I must say that I absolutely love folk rock.

I tried listening to the album that Mumford & Sons came out with, and I thought that it was great. This song was so brilliant that I just had to go back to it. I love how it starts off slow with just a piano and a voice, then continuously build up until it's blasting with drums and guitars and everything! And the banjos!