Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

After Burner Main Theme- After Burner. May seem kinda random, but I'm totally addicted to retro video game music, can't get enough of it xD Somehow gotten addicted to this song lately and been listening to it on loop (all different versions, that is), even though I've known it for like a year, heheh.

TimeforAnnihilation.jpg

:D

I've been listening to this album for the last hour and Oh Mah Fucking Gawd this album is fucking amazing, I've only heard the normal studio tracks on youtube from the album until I bought the album today but I haven't heard the live tracks yet which I know are from previous albums (of course since it's live performance XD) are just performed so amazingly, awesomely, fantasticly great. It makes me wanna get a ticket for the next Papa Roach for Manchester Apollo or the M.E.N arena it's just so awesome best £10 I've spent on a album in months

Edited by Shaddix

Nujabes-Feather. Pretty much my theme song at the moment. It is sick and I regret not listening to master when he was alive.

I've been on a chiptunes binge lately as I've downloaded a bunch of tracks from my favorite online artists E-Tank and Renard as well as the Scott Pilgrim Game soundtrack by Anamanaguchi.

My favorites from each of them:

Red Hot Flare - E-tank

The Steel Monster above the City - Renard

Scott Pilgrim Stage 5-2: Fire Escape - Anamanaguchi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LPvEbFcL-g

Really love this song one of the rare dance songs I like from the 2000's since more into 90's dance musicwhen it comes to dance music but this song is too epic for me to not like and loved it for years :).

4v1v1j.jpg

Sonic has pretty gre..*GETS SHOT by hardcore classic Sonic Fans*

Also Bret Hart theme song FTW, much better than his current theme which ain'tas good as the original version from the 90's :)

Edited by Shaddix

Right now, as in right this minute? Nothing but I have been listening to Funeral March of a Marionette by Gounod this morning.

Got Supporting Me by Everett Bradley & Fumie Kumatani playing via the Sound Test from Sonic Adventure 2 Battle =) such an awesome track just love it SA2 sound test looping it FTW XD :)

Space Junk Galaxy's music is one of my favorites, for some reason I never looked for any remixes until now.

"Do you like Phil Collins?".

Phil Collins - Only You Know and I Know. Catchy.

Led Zeppelin's first album. It's easily their weakest one, since bluesy Zeppelin is sort of boring and this is their biggest(/only major) blues album. But I haven't heard it in a while, there's some good songs on it... pretty heavy for the time, too, I guess. But not too revolutionary.