Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

So.Much.Awesome.

If only this was the official theme from Quantum rather than that crap from Alica Keys and Jack White.

QUARASHHIII, my most favourite recent discovery lol. I wish they had more material like the stuff off their album Jinx. Been listening to them a lot lately.

This one ended up getting turned into a song called Mr.Jinx. I like listening to this instrumental version though too.

Edited by DesertPunk

This game is one of my favs on the PS1. It also one of the very few games that have a rectangle case instead of the standard square CD casing because of it being a launch game. The OST is awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kp9ZvlPcsSM&list=PL2F98B16C5E1A7871&index=14&feature=plpp_video

Damn I completely forgot about Battle Arena Toshinden. I remember playing that game all the time at my friend's house. It was so fun.

First contribution!

The Black Keys - "Lonely Boy".

This song has been stuck in my head for a week. time i release it!

Edited by goku262002

Cannibal Corpse - Butchered at Birth

I unfortunately cannot link it, since it's too much for the forum to handle.

Literally two songs at the same time? I've done that and you especially get ultra interesting sounds if you listen to two songs that do not go together at all.

Violent Force - Dead City

It's a pretty gnarly mondo song!

Ignore the Twilight stuff.

Love this guy's music. He's the reason that I didn't completely give up on hip-hop back in 2007.

What music are you currently listening to?

~"THERE IS NO NiGHTS" EDITION~

Fucking beautiful.

Edited by VizardJeffhog

I sadly and unfortunately never played NiGHTS. That song is full excitement, energy and excellence. Great piano, I absolutely love the piano! The synths really make the song really neato. 8)

Necrodeath - Sauthenerom

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VA8qSK-JiHs

Check this one out people, real true metal for ya system!