Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

Been listening to these albums as of late.

Hodgy Beats - Untitled EP

hodgy-beats-untitled-ep.jpeg

Big K.R.I.T. - 4Eva N A Day

Big%2BK.R.I.T.%2B-%2BBoobie%2BMiles%2BLyrics_monsterlyricsblogspot.png

ASAP Rocky - LiveLoveA$AP

ASAP_Rocky_Liveloveaap-front-large.jpg

So far, the Hodgy Beats EP is my favorite hip hop release this year. 2012 is looking like a great year for rap so far! Also all the albums that I posted above are free so check em out if you haven't :)

Going through Freen in Green's stuff! I've already finished Forever a Mysteri and the soundtrack to their upcoming game "Pixelated Planet".

They feature enough sexiness to summon rainbows and unicorns from outer space and a beefed up mint wearing Kamina glasses.

Now, what to listen to next...

If Today Was Your Last Day- Nickleback

Breaking Inside- Shinedown

Edited by Cobalt_Bolt

Another reason why Minnesota is awesome. biggrin.png

EDIT: Thumbnail... Oh you.....

Edited by Wooly-Original Character

last year it was Taylor Swift.

This year Dance / DJ music is starting to really get popular and go mainstream. This is a new era :) Right now addicted to Kaskade! Dance music just makes me feel so much energy in my body.

It sucks Hip-Hop is viewed as dumb and mindless these days when stuff like this used to be the thing. A great message with great production. I doubt many listen to hip-hop here anyways. I could be wrong too wink.png

I only just found out that this song was out already. All the preorder dates I'd seen said late May, and suddenly I find out it was released almost three weeks ago;

Needless to say I ordered it immediately and downloaded it for the meantime because I can't wait >.>

Edited by -Mark-

AhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHH their best song (and music video) since In Repair!! His vocals are also the most reminiscent of the older OLP days compared to a lot of their recent material too. Can't wait for Curve to drop, it's gonna be such a tight album. It will never be Naveed, or Clumsy, but it's still going to be exceptional again. The clips for some of the other songs have brought back a certain weirdness/crypticness back to the band lyrically and injected a lot more interesting sounds into their stuff. This song so far is 'the safest' off the album apparently.

Here is the video for In Repair off of Spiritual Machines: