Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

Ir9jo.jpg

Listening to the ever so amazing Robert Miles Dreamland album which is one of my favourite trance album of all time <3

• Thumbs Up 1

Currently listening to a pre-release stream of Our Lady Peace's new album, Curve. This album thus far has been full of atmosphere, way different than their previous releases to boot, but still has a lot of amazing rock sounds. There are a lot of little sounds. While my electronic music is my outlet mainly for atmospheric music, this is really inspiring me to start experimenting with my guitar a lot too. In short this is already one of my fave albums of the year.

I can't share anything here to show what I mean.

But oh man the song I am currently listening to called Find Our Way has the most aggressive, gnarly in your face guitar solo. Sure it isn't super shred fest but the solo just has so much emotion behind it that it melted my face off.

Eurovision time has gotten me into that mood again, So yeah. LOVING THIS from Latvia.

(Apart from the odd references to Eurovison and Mick Jagger o_O as well as those backup dancers in the mansion :P)

Martin Solveig, You get better and better, even so far to actually get the fantastically amazing madeon to do one of the remixes for the EP. ;D

I've been captivated by Gotye of late, and with good reason; his songs are amazing! I expect you think I'm going to come in here and start pimping Somebody That I Used To Know, and while it's true that I love that song (it resonates with me), but right now? No, I'm listening to this bad boy:

I don't know quite why, but the whole retro vibe that this song gives off, the voice, the chorus, the rhymes, the animation, everything is just... amazing.

Really caught my interest and it quickly became one of my favorites.

This. So much this;

Absolutely love it, can't wait for my CD to arrive. :D

While trying to avoid being that guy who says music used to have more meaning, I must say Tribe is pretty darn inspiring.

• Thumbs Up 1