Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

Wanted to listen to that song last night. Couldn't remember what it was called. Couldn't remember the lyrics. Couldn't even remember if it was a Genesis song or just a Phil Collins song. Hour and a half of searching, and I find out it was the title track from one of Genesis' more popular albums, which I had skipped over really early on in my search because I forgot how long the song was and thought it was much shorter than I initially thought. Felt like a complete idiot.

But I did find it, and that's all that is important I s'pose.

Edited by Tornado

I would like to talk to you guys today about Adam Young.

Before any of you turn up your noses at him just because he's the guy behind Owl City, he has done other projects which include, in my opinion, are probably some of the best tracks I have heard from the last decade. One of the projects I am referring to is Port Blue and this song is just mind-blowing

Enjoy listening smile.png

Edited by iVYRAVE

Just discovered Perfume a few weeks ago. This is by far their best song. Japanese electropop? Yes please! =D

VOO-OO-OO-OODOO

MOOOOON AMOOUUR

Edited by Mr. Awesomest

Once you hear Bridge Zone in the chorus, You can't unhear it. :D

This catchy little number has been stuck in my head all week.

(Of course, the Rat Pack's music in general is always playing at my place, so that's hardly a surprise. Just listening to them makes me want to put on a suit and fedora, while I stand around being cool.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1MiTdopR9gM

• Thumbs Up 1

[media=]

Bit of a weird video, but a fabulous song. The whole of Cut Copy's Zonoscope album is worth listening to. It's like the music of a futuristic, sun-worshipping tribe. Amazing stuff!

• Thumbs Up 1

(also. big rofl up there a few posts with Diggi Loo Diggi Ley ;D)