Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

Been listening to this for the past few hours. SO SO GOOD.

Been listening to it ever since I heard it in the fangame Tails Nightmare. It's the boss music.

Emily Haines and The Soft Skeleton- Dr. Blind

alot more somber and depressing than the average Metric songs she performs, but still incredible, her voice is amazing.

Sonic VGM and songs that were popular back in the day (circa late 90s to mid 2000s).

I know I usually put bands/singers but this time I want to put something different, some tracks from Saint Seiya which I think has one of the best OST for an anime:

According to my iPod, this was the last song I listened to. I'm a fan of the Touhou games and the music is fantastic.

Edited by Draga

Something Baka Gaijins wouldn't understand, kinda like myself, why am I so popular? I don't have any talent.

Daler Nazarov - Theme of a city

This is my photo below from a local village.

Edited by Applejack1973

Mory Kante - Yeke Yeke

However, the real meaning is very difficult to get completely, even if you've got the written translation, as a single word can get a lot of meanings (such as in many other African Languages, for instance Twi, Djoula, Voun, Ewe, etc.)...

Edited by Applejack1973

Currently listening to Daiki Kasho's 5oul On D!splay. Good for running through Sonic stages and racing games outside of Gran Turismo.

I don't often venture into /mu/ and even less often actually really take the time to read and listen in a share/suggestion thread but I took a look today and found someone asking for folk and thought that could be an interesting adventure

and by golly it was because this was one of the suggestions and I just fell in love. Such great instrumentation and the combination of folk and alternative is really interesting. And it was the kind of thing where I wanted to hear a band that sounded just like them but didn't even realize it, like this was just what I've been missing all my life and I finally found it. Adding to my list of musicians to actually support with like, money.

Also been listening to some Florence + the Machine lately, they're good.

• Thumbs Up 1

I'm in a Warcraft mood today. /nerd

Edited by Getmoving

I'm still on my Japanese music binge at the moment. Just got a whole lot of capsule, which is the original group of the legendary Yasutaka Nakata (he produces for pretty much every awesome Japanese electropop outfit, including Perfume and Kyary Pamyu Pamyu). Stuff ranges from cute and poppy to dark and electronic. e.d.i.t. falls onto the latter side of the equation...

Frigging weird video, but a wicked track. Lady Gaga eat your heart out!

If that's too full-on for you, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nUbhbEp65s.

Video game forums always make me wanna listen to video game music. Today it's boss themes!