Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

I don't often venture into /mu/ and even less often actually really take the time to read and listen in a share/suggestion thread but I took a look today and found someone asking for folk and thought that could be an interesting adventure

and by golly it was because this was one of the suggestions and I just fell in love. Such great instrumentation and the combination of folk and alternative is really interesting. And it was the kind of thing where I wanted to hear a band that sounded just like them but didn't even realize it, like this was just what I've been missing all my life and I finally found it. Adding to my list of musicians to actually support with like, money.

Also been listening to some Florence + the Machine lately, they're good.

You'd think /mu/ would be the usual crazy hyperbolic bullshit the rest of 4chan is, and do an extent a lot of the time it is. but the members there occasionally dig up some amazing music.

This is one of those times. Cheers for posting this. That song is great.

• Thumbs Up 1

Video game forums always make me wanna listen to video game music. Today it's boss themes!

Is it bad that I heard Brawl's main theme in there?

7:50 to the end. Don't really care about what's before 7:50 though. I love this version of System 7's Space bird.

Been listening to Ghouls and Ghosts music after watching Solkia's livestream earlier fff.

Is it bad that I heard Brawl's main theme in there?

...I have never heard anyone say such a thing if that's what you mean. x'D Makes sense tho. That's also the battle theme in Super Mario RPG when you fight against Culex. Maybe they took some cues from it?

Love this song. Glad it finally made its way to youtube, plus points as it is a live performance taped. I would say that it was probably edited, but I've seen live videos of 'em even way back when they were called Crowned King and they've been consistently amazing like this video. I'd love to see 'em live someday.

Martin Solveig- The Night Out (Madeon Remix)

Edited by deepbluespeed99

Well, in all of this time that I've been gone, I've broadened my music to include TWO MORE ALBUMS.

Not really. However, my buddy introduced me to LapFox Trax and now I have some 500 new songs.

Currently listening to "Because Maybe!" It's a compilation of Renard's favorite songs and one of the more recent albums on LapFox.

Been replaying through my GB collection recently. Naturally one of my fave tracks came up!

I've just discovered James Darren, and I've become an instant fan. I've been a longtime fan of Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr., and similar musicians, but I feel that Darren is an overlooked gem of his genre and deserves more love.

Thought this was cool. Some user on Newgrounds made an animated music video of one of Reel Big Fish's new songs on their new album that came out today, and now the band is super praising it, and kinda treating it as the stand in for it's official music video. Wish more bands and fans were like this. Anyways, can't stop watching and listening to it:

EDIT: Why it's not embedding, idk, but totally worth the check out.