Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

ladies and gentlemen

I present to you

ALICE IN CHAINS: NOW WITH 100% MORE ALICE IN CHAINS

ALSO FEATURING 50% MORE ALICE

AND 50% MORE CHAINS

Okay. So while the two recent Crash games aren't exactly the most well-received... I'll say I really like Marc Baril's score on them. Especially for Mind Over Mutant. The menu theme, the final boss theme, and this... I just really like the feel his music gives in Mind Over Mutant. It's sort of like a Sonic game in that regard; even if the game itself is meh, the music itself is still promising.

This kickass Pokemon B2W2 doujin/remix album called 'Triangular Constillation - White Sun & Black Moon 2'.

Seriously, I've been enjoying this album all day.

Like anyone cares, but Streetlight's new album has been in a hellish back and forth thing for a long ass time, but finally coming out at the end of this month, so they released a new song from it today and HGNNNNNNN

dat 2:00 mark

Been listening to a LOT of Chic and Nile Rodgers stuff lately. <3 Disco

You don't even have to like MLP to like this guy's fan music. This guy makes some of the best music I've ever heard.

Edited by McGroose

Still thinkin' about this damn Bioshock game.

It's a boardwalk 1910s version of Girls Just Wanna Have Fun.

This game was fantastic, just like the music inside it. I fell in love with this song the very second I heard of it, being a fan of the Beach Boys and their original version of this song, along with the fact that I love a capella stuff like this, it was a perfect match for me. I thought this sounded phenomenal and I can't stop listening to it, so beautiful.

• Thumbs Up 1