Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

Just like Alternate Evolutions, here we go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch/?v=ASO_zypdnsQ

I regret nothing, and have this on repeat.

As soon as I tell everyone it's by the guy who did Gangnam Style they reject it out of hand. Let's see if they DON'T know it's by him...

Overall I like it; it took me a few watches to get the message. He's sarcastic about being a gentleman, obviously, and it looks like he wants a girl who doesn't act according to her norms, just as he's rejecting his. Based on how enthused he was when the girl pulls his chair from underneath him.

...still laugh every time I see him buttercup that girl in the library though. Wow.

Edited by Ogilvie Maurice

The....wait for it.... 

*takes deep breath*

MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTY SWTICH FORCE!...OST.

Oh Jake Kaufman <3

Currently listening to this album, so much awesome! 

Also had Daft Punk's discography on repeat most of this week......I wonder why <3

^High five, bro! I have the double-disc special edition of that album called "More Music For the Jilted Generation", and I love it to bits. It's one of their best albums ever. If not THE best.

Seeing them performing live is definitely on my bucket list. biggrin.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D1xSHqp4-0

Pan said unto music developers everywhere "When sharks are involved, always reference JAWS," and it was good.

I practically cried when I found out there was a boss battle in the game involving fighting a shark. ...who you have to get in the water with, no less. Arghhh. My primal fear.

Best 50 Cent song IMHO. In fact, it's the only 50 Cent song I still listen to since 2010...

Sadly though throughout his entire singing career, this is his only song that he speaks about God, and no swear crap that he puts in his songs.

"You can call me what you want, black and ugly but you can't convince me that the Lord don't love me."

Edited by Ming Ming Shana

I might as well consider the whole set this song is a part of as the Bomberman Hero 2 OST.