Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

I'm currently listening to two final boss songs from two games that I've been enjoyed in the past. I'll post the link to them on here, but I sort of recommend listening to them while playing the final boss they represent. Though, do as you wish, I'm just sharing.

The first is the final boss (overworld) song from Dillon's Rolling Western.

It was an intense song for an VERY intense final boss. Composed by Kiyoshi Hazemoto, who apparently help composed the soundtrack for Paper Mario: Sticker Star. It really help bring the feeling that all you've have done came down to this besting this behemoth in the western badlands. I'm current playing the sequel, Dillon's Rolling Western: The Last Ranger, and the overall score sounds much better, so I'm already anticipating the final boss encounter a lot!

The second one  is from Radiant Historia: an wonderful RPG that arrived a little tardy to the party on the DS.

While the final boss itself was very easy, it's presence was felt with the help of this song... and the fact that it's size was so massive that they had to shrink all the other sprites to accommodate it. Anyway, this game's soundtrack was composed by a composer who needs no introduction, Yoko Shimomura: whom composed songs for games such as the Mario and Luigi series, Kingdom Hearts series, Street Fighter II and so on... Whenever she's involved on a project, I am all ears. In fact, her involvement was one of the main reasons that brought this game to my attention!

There's just something about the songs that she make that really leave a lasting impression on me. Especially how she composes songs for final bosses, and this one was no exception. While the game's entire soundtrack is phenomenal, this was one of the ingredients for the icing of the cake.

Edited by YoshiUnity the Funyarinpa

Cool neo-swing song I stumbled across randomly a few years ago that's been stuck in my head this past half hour or so

I just can't stop laughing at this hilarious funkiness:

and also

I laugh so hard that my belly hurts! Strangely enough it also makes me realize that this would somehow fit into the background of an oldschool 16-bit Sonic game, such as S&K. tongue.pngbiggrin.png

Most of Sonic BTS soundtrack and several tracks from JSRF's soundtrack. And Get Lucky.

This has recently become a new favorite of mine:

The resurgence of Shrek and all things associated with him reminded me of a song I really liked as a kid. I think it's supposed to be in the same sort of genre as All Star as well. 

• Thumbs Up 1

That, well...Seeing as it is a mashup of mine, i've had to listen to it. ;)

Apart from that, i've been absolutely addicted to this track, Love Televisor. <3