Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

The Edge of Green - Radiant Historia OST

Another wonderful piece from Radiant Historia. This is only the Mini-boss song, mind you.

Edited by YoshiUnity the Funyarinpa

Alan Menken - God Help the Outcasts

This is just such a beautiful track from the Hunchback of Notre Dame. I haven't even seen the actual film, but I like how it shows the two contrasting views on God's nature in Western theology. I actually cannot sing this track without tearing up some; it's just that powerful. Esmeralda's singer did a great job conveying the emotion of the film.

I did post the teaser for this last night, but yeah, but its (pretty much) the full song now....and ohgodohgodohgod.....Go home week, You're done for music ;_; <3

Sooooo hyped for their new album this month, supported the kickstarter they put up too! :D

Another used on here showed me some music by this guy (Valery Meladze) today and holy crap I enjoy his music. It's always fun to find something new and amazing when it comes to music.

Anyway, here's one I've taken a particular liking too.

Валерий Меладзе - Вопреки

Not sure why, but I find Doomsday extremely catchy.

Edited by canderson
  • Thumbs Up 1

This is awesome, Funky and smooth. Even inspired me to produce an 80's neon drenched track of my own. <3