Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

and this too, 

(And yes, i post stupidly often in here, mainly as i'm ALWAYS pretty much listening to something :3)

4e6c6fb2.jpg

Yup.

Really.

It leaked. EDIT: Stream is live on iTunes now too <3

And I've never been happier to have a copy of an album on order, on Vinyl too. <3

Edited by Alternate Evolutions
  • Thumbs Up 2

This song has officially become my theme song for the summer.

Been listening to a lot of 80kidz. Found out about them when digging through Danger's Material again and they had a remix of one of his songs. Decided to check more into them and got this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMEMgzz7c8U

This entire album is wicked. This is a cool track though for sure, its fantastic.

That is the track that made me dig into who they were a bit more. It sounds a lot like Street Fighter II to me at some parts I was like "shiiieeeet this is cool".

This is actually...yeah. Hated it the first time I heard it, now I kinda love it :0

*Daft Punk - Random Access Memories*

Yup.

Really.

It leaked. EDIT: Stream is live on iTunes now too <3

And I've never been happier to have a copy of an album on order, on Vinyl too. <3

Daft Punk for the win! I listened to the entire of Discovery a couple of days back.

I kinda like when music has fake distortion or 'damage' effect (bass distortion,whirring, stuttering,etc)
the bass distortion really gives the bass that extra kick. Actual song starts in a couple of seconds.

Edited by Amomynous