Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

Sonic 4 main menu. Been addicted to this song for like 2 weeks now, ever since I first heard it <3 It's sooo catchy, and has a retro touch to it I adore.

Edited by S o n i c

So it turns out that Real American WASN'T the first entrance theme for Nostalgia Critic's replacement Arnold.

Instead it was an instrumental version of Bonnie Tyler's "Ravishing".................Surprise?

Not as much listening as I'm watching.

This movie was one of the most traumatizing movies I saw during my childhood, not just this scene though. Mostly everything else.

Nowadays it's still scary in hindsight, post-modern but very depressing, from a very depressing band with a depressing history. But still one of the greatest bands in history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raql_Hh_NmU

Probably one of my Favorite songs ever. You may know this song as the Crush 40 cover.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YS4nzx50doo&p=E1097651F3EA45D3&playnext=1&index=42

Both good songs, I just prefer the original.

Edited by HWGuy

I'm listening to They Call Me Sonic on the radio, I love that song it reminds me of the old arcade I used to play in (and where I first discovered Sonic)

I listen to a little bit of everything (I like variety), but my favorite genres of music are J-Pop and soundtracks from video games and anime.

Edited by Vulpine

I'm skill on that ska kick from the other day I guess.

They're singing about like rudeboy skinheads by the way, not the neo-Nazi kids...

Ska is from Jamaica after all.

I'm marathoning the soundtracks for all twenty Kirby games that have been released to date by order of release. So at the moment, I'm on Kirby Super Star.

^^ LOL XD

I'm jamming to the new Sonic Free Riders song Free by Chris Madin and damn it's awesome I can't stop listening to it from my iPod XD :D

I swear, this game was SEVERELY underrated. I mean, aside from the ludicrous story, it had solid gameplay and good music. As evidenced with this song.

I'm listening to the relaxing sounds of the first 3 Tomb Raider theme songs <3 I really love these tracks always puts me in a good mood and chills in devil inside me XD.