Awoo.

What music are you currently listening to?

SHAX Hedgefox

(Glad that there was a video otherwise had to resort to a Youtube poop... The songs that were on the video are Title Screen, Short Track and Bobsleigh)

Before Mario & Sonic at the [Vancouver] Winter Olympics and Mario & Sonic Sochi, there were a couple of games based off the Winter Olympics. I think this might have been the first one, anyway unlike the Mario & Sonic games that are pretty good in terms of minigames Winter Olympics [Lillehammer 94] wasn't very good at all since the controls are horrible for most events except Luge and Bobsleigh however the music is actually the best part of the game and found it to be actually quite good. Tiertex might be awful at making games most of the time and they mangled everything about MD Turbo OutRun (there are a few exceptions such as the Master System/Game Gear version of Star Wars where it is decent and I think Olympic Gold as well) but at least they tried here.

The other songs that I'm listening to are Super G, Slalom, Luge, Biathlon, Downhill and the Closing Ceremony.

Mike O'Donnell and Junior Campbell are musical masters for Thomas & Friends, both their instrumentals and vocals. The Island Song, released during the fourth season, is the pinnacle of the duo's musical and lyrical mastery.

And people say the GBA sound chip is terrible...

It's often compared to the SNES' chip because of the similar performance of the console and handheld. By that standard.. yeah, it's pretty terrible. In a vacuum, it's very solid for what it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-Rgm4OJ3rc

Heeeeee, more Oceanlab. I simply cannot get enough of this one. The sound is good, the lyrics are good, I don't have to sit here for 45 seconds expecting the beat to begin.. smile.png

I'm currently listening through the Without Boundaries: Sonic Lost World Original Soundtrack album. So far, while I can see how some of the tracks can sound a tad derivative for their own good, I'm really digging just about everything from it, even some of the cutscene music.

I'm listening to the entire Sonic Generations OST right now, and I'm on Rooftop Run classic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCe8zRcQJUQ&list=PLD8B9127CA161D6CB

Not quite my favorite version of Rooftop Run overall, but it's still real bright hearted, and the violin in both versions is sheer musical heart warming genius.

I'm listening to the "Without Boundaries" soundtrack for Sonic Lost World. I'm really enjoying a lot of it so far, this one is definitely one of my favorites:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr_NAR5-L8s

Outside of the original this is like the best version of the theme.

Also because I've been finally watching Kill La Kill: 

end of year mashup time is upon us!

The best two being

and Earworm's one, which is always magical!

This music is absolutely beautiful. It took a very "just there" theme from 3D Land for me and creating something really wintry and enchanting. Wowee <3

Ace Attorney Vs. Professor Layton: Turnabout Sisters: Music Box version.

I've been developing a bit of a soft spot of 'music box' versions of tracks as of late.

So many <3's because Instant Crush is a single, with a good music video too! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2OWC5Hosv8

"Hard Times" has been making me spam the shit out of the replay button lately. Just an awesome 80's song that inspired yet another awesome Sonic song.